What's new

شان شاہد کی فنکاروں سے حقوق کیلئے دھرنا دینے کی اپیل ، ہالی ووڈ طرز کی فلمیں بنانا ہونگی: لالی ووڈ ا

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
شان شاہد کی فنکاروں سے حقوق کیلئے دھرنا دینے کی اپیل ، ہالی ووڈ طرز کی فلمیں بنانا ہونگی: لالی ووڈ اداکار
news-1476464373-1737_large.jpg

لاہور (مانیٹرنگ ڈیسک) لالی ووڈ کے صف اول کے اداکار شان شاہد پاکستانی فلم انڈسٹری کو حقوق دلانے کیلے پہلی صف میں آگئے اور فنکاروں سے اپنے حقوق کیلئے دھرنا دینے کی اپیل کردی ۔
نجی ٹی وی ایکسپریس نیوز سے گفتگو کرتے ہوئے اداکار شان شاہد کا کہنا تھاپاکستانی فلم انڈسٹری پر اپنے کیریئر سے زیادہ توجہ دی پاکستانی ہونے اور فلموں میں کام کرنے پر فخر ہے ، 25 سال سے پاکستانی فلم انڈسٹری کی خدمت کر رہا ہوں۔انڈسٹری کو استحکام کیلئے ہماری مدد کی ضرورت ہے اور وقت آگیا ہے کہ فلم انڈسٹری پر پیسہ لگایا جائے ہمیں ہالی ووڈ طرز کی فلمیں بنانی چاہئیں۔
انہوں نے اپیل کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ قوم بہت خاموش رہ چکی اب آواز بلند کرنے کا وقت آگیا ہے فنکار اپنے حقوق کیلئے غیر سیاسی دھرنا دیں۔
http://dailypakistan.com.pk/entertainment/14-Oct-2016/461214
@django @The Sandman @Moonlight @User @PaklovesTurkiye @ISI @Musafir117
#Dharna :D

This guy is handsome...I think he is guy from the movie War...

And now it has proven beyond doubt that he was right. Our artists who have been working there have been insulted and one may ask them what do they say about it now. I hope they understand and never repeat this mistake again.
Pakistan should establish its own industry with its own ethical, moral, cultural and religious values. We can learn a great deal from Iran in this regard. Despite being totally conservative, the quality of their films is great and they have won some international awards too.

And now it has proven beyond doubt that he was right. Our artists who have been working there have been insulted and one may ask them what do they say about it now. I hope they understand and never repeat this mistake again.
Pakistan should establish its own industry with its own ethical, moral, cultural and religious values. We can learn a great deal from Iran in this regard. Despite being totally conservative, the quality of their films is great and they have won some international awards too.
13680993_1212867002091708_4650752848704267191_n.jpg

I'm not against collaboration with even India but it has to be at equal level and an A-class Pakistani actor should get an A-class role but under current scenario it is a big NO. Some of them have done good and carried themselves with respect but some of them accepted low standard jobs while they could have got A-class work in Pakistan. I may be wrong since I don't watch Indian Pakistani except for a few current affair programs, but I have a hunch that Pakistani media has established itself and new actors have made such a place that artists returning from India may find a fierce competition and difficult placement here as the industry back home progressed since the time they left for India..just a hunch..

I'm not against collaboration with even India but it has to be at equal level and an A-class Pakistani actor should get an A-class role but under current scenario it is a big NO. Some of them have done good and carried themselves with respect but some of them accepted low standard jobs while they could have got A-class work in Pakistan. I may be wrong since I don't watch Indian Pakistani except for a few current affair programs, but I have a hunch that Pakistani media has established itself and new actors have made such a place that artists returning from India may find a fierce competition and difficult placement here as the industry back home progressed since the time they left for India..just a hunch..
You should watch mazaak raat and bulbuley :D

You should watch mazaak raat and bulbuley :D
I watch Mazaaq Raat but I hate some of comic parts...repeated, jaded and ultra boring...But I like hearing the guests...
I liked Tariq Aziz, Jamal Shah, Hummyun Abbasi etc etc..
Bubulay is a new name..I will try.

I watch Mazaaq Raat but I hate some of comic parts...repeated, jaded and ultra boring...But I like hearing the guests...
I liked Tariq Aziz, Jamal Shah, Hummyun Abbasi etc etc..
Bubulay is a new name..I will try.
Its a sitcom

Back
Top Bottom