What's new

Shameful Past

write Viewers discretion advised in the title of this thread please

There are too many kids on defence.pk nowadays

^^^That disclaimer has to be on front page.
I have already seen all these friendly gadgets.:hitwall:

hmmm being hung, naked, upside down with the handsaw coming down; the head-crusher

and people talk about water-boarding nowdays.....that is nothing compared to these old tactics.

suffice to say, i sure wouldnt want to be on receiving end! Some elements in West likes to implicitly or explicitly attribute intolerance and violence with Islam only. Failing to look at history where other groups have also committed excesses

hmmm being hung, naked, upside down with the handsaw coming down; the head-crusher

and people talk about water-boarding nowdays.....that is nothing compared to these old tactics.

suffice to say, i sure wouldnt want to be on receiving end! Some elements in West likes to implicitly or explicitly attribute intolerance and violence with Islam only. Failing to look at history where other groups have also committed excesses

In short, my terrorist is better than yours.
Torture is an evil practiced by many so called civil world countries.
The difference is how the media portrays it and discriminates Muslim world from the rest.

SHAMEFUL ?

Or should we call it merciless, bruteful past ??

s?$t.. looks more like weapon of brutal murder than torture!! this is enough to wet even aq's n taleban's pants..man!!!

The Cat’s Paw (also Spanish tickler)

spanish-tickler.jpg

About as large as four fingers of a man’s hand, these devices, usually attached to a short handle, served to rip the victim’s flesh to shreds and to strip it off the bones, in any part: face, abdomen, back, limbs, breasts.

The Pear

pear.jpg

The pear was a device that expanded after being inserted orally, anally, or vaginally. It was used to rupture the sensitive membranes and tissues of these areas. With much of the damage being inside the body cavity, "confessions" thus extracted could seem to be freely given.

Last edited:
1. Knee Splitter

knee-splitter.jpg

A popular torture device during the Inquisition, the knee splitter does what it says: split victims' knees and render them useless. Built from two spiked wood blocks, the knee splitter is placed on top of and behind the knee of its victims. Two large screws connecting the blocks are then turned, causing the two blocks to close towards each other and effectively destroy a victim's knee.

The "Boots"

boots.jpg

If you think the Knee Splitter was murder on a person's lower limbs, wait til you know what the "Boots" were about. This horrible piece of equipment was made up of wedges that fitted the legs from ankles to knees. Pure pain ensues when the torturer violently pounds the wedges with a large, heavy hammer, a process that is done repeatedly until flesh and bone are completely destroyed, with some victims even gushing marrow from their crushed legs

HORRIBLE.................

My goodness..............Thank god we are living in the world where atleast these type of things are not been done.They were really ignorant........But guys don't forget,the hell is gonna be thousand times more brutal.

I don't understand what's the point bringing it on now? This was past and past has been erased. No civil world is practicing it...

In short, my terrorist is better than yours.
Torture is an evil practiced by many so called civil world countries.
The difference is how the media portrays it and discriminates Muslim world from the rest.

Use a correct tense to your post as it is no more practiced and everything for you comes down to Muslim which sounds very boisterous brain washed remark that represents ignorance towards the whole world and isolating one self..

Back
Top Bottom