What's new

Shameful - Pakistan, Turkey, Bangaldesh and other Muslims countries

Pakistan has in reality has helped Palestinians and other muslims in previous wars, the documented history of PAF pilots and intelligence support elsewhere is available in public domain for everyone to read. Now when the situation is really bad for Pakistan, there is virtually nothing that Pakistan can do.

India had a big concern for Afghans when talibs were going to attack previous regime, Indians didn't put a single soldier to help their afghan "Brethern" whom they claim to have cultural ties with. Indians shouldn't be mocking anyone because you guys have only provided lip service to virtually all your "Brethern".

We don’t know, which way the world would sway once alternate sources of energy are implemented.

World order has never remained same for more than few 100 years.
I see big changes in next 30 years. Russia will emerge as a superpower due to its Siberian region.

Pakistan should show unwavering and unparalleled support to Palestine on social media with extensive usage of qwerty keyboards. Voicing concerns online for the killing of any Muslim - outside China and Pakistan - is the duty of every Pakistani. My best wishes with them.

Also, UN should take action.
UN takes whatever actions the Americans have instructed. Anything else gets a VETO from DC. Pakistan is 3/4 subjugated by Papa Sam. Look at IK. The only PM that stood relatively upright against American pressure was jailed and brutalized.

But Saaar, it’s exactly the sentiments of Indian people as a whole…

I remember very well when Ukraine invasion started. The trapped Indian students who tried to cross border were treated like shit, because they didn’t have fair skin or blue eyes. Yet Indian “Full support Saar” was the theme while they Poland/ Ukraine citizens would ON VIDEO spit on those Indian people.

Here, the same scenario just different country. Indians are hopelessly cringe when it comes to offering support.

But you don’t see the same enthusiasm towards Arabs, many of which countries india has a lot of trade, alliance with. Reason, the obsession and worshipping of fair skin. Something that is not only taught to them since childhood but also encouraged to bring in their life with skin whitening creams.

It’s the same thing many Cuban/ Latin Americans do, they vote against their own interests for republican candidates because it makes them feel more “white”.

You seem to be a genuine and sane poster. Please open a separate thread if you would like to have an open discussion on your questions. I do not wish to post off-topic responses.

My short answer would be to stand with our friends who supported us when we were at war. We would never abandon Russia even if we know Russia is the aggressor. In the same way, Israel gets support as they stood with us when we were at war.

Even if we have trade and other relations with Arabs, they never openly supported us during any war with Pakistan rather supported you. It is a rare occurrence when the UAE and a few nations supported us during Article 370 removal in Kashmir. So whenever we will get a chance, Indians will stand for UAE irrespective of good or bad situations.

Pakistan has in reality has helped Palestinians and other muslims in previous wars, the documented history of PAF pilots and intelligence support elsewhere is available in public domain for everyone to read. Now when the situation is really bad for Pakistan, there is virtually nothing that Pakistan can do.

India had a big concern for Afghans when talibs were going to attack previous regime, Indians didn't put a single soldier to help their afghan "Brethern" whom they claim to have cultural ties with. Indians shouldn't be mocking anyone because you guys have only provided lip service to virtually all your "Brethern".

Pakistan neither has any ability nor capacity for Palestine other than joining the movement to support Palestine. You need a reason to justify your association with the Muslim cause to make yourself relevant in the Islamic world but you lack the capability to act on it. At best, you will be part of any diplomatic initiative that would be started by Arabs.

You seem to be a genuine and sane poster. Please open a separate thread if you would like to have an open discussion on your questions. I do not wish to post off-topic responses.

My short answer would be to stand with our friends who supported us when we were at war. We would never abandon Russia even if we know Russia is the aggressor. In the same way, Israel gets support as they stood with us when we were at war.

Even if we have trade and other relations with Arabs, they never openly supported us during any war with Pakistan rather supported you. It is a rare occurrence when the UAE and a few nations supported us during Article 370 removal in Kashmir. So whenever we will get a chance, Indians will stand for UAE irrespective of good or bad situations.

It’s not that black and white a case where one is “required” to stand with a country clearly in the wrong. It’s the literal definition of a favor and repayment.

There’s more to it and you, like everyone else actually know the reason. Just don’t have the heart perhaps to admit it.

Palestine and Lebanon will be much better if there is no aggression repeatedly done by Hamas and Hesbullah. It is actually West Bank whose land get stolen gradually.

See what happen after Indonesian troops put on Southern Lebanon, peaceful for decade in Lebanon.

Best solution is two state solution

If Muslim nations get much powerful, Saudi influence getting lower due to decline of the importance of oil, so we can possibly force Egypt to open Rafah border and Muslim troops should enter Gaza. No one dare to kill any Palestinian in Gaza if united Muslim troops are in Gaza. Hopefully Egypt can open Rafah border without being forced/ under pressured from OIC, but unlikely to happen under current regime.

Muslim troops should also enter West Bank from Jordan and protect West Banks from Israeli settlers and troops. Israel will not dare to do land grabbing or doing some sort of aggression if that is the case, we can see what happen in Lebanon after Indonesian troops enter Lebanon and put on the border between Lebanon and Israel.

I believe international community and UN will be agree on that idea. Just dont attack each other, try to live side by side in harmony

As I said, the problem is in ourselves (within Muslim). There is unlikely any discussion within OIC to put troops since Egypt doesnt want to see Rafah border open or let alone giving Muslim troops access. Once Muslim troops enter Gaza, it also should control Gaza since Hamas is one of the trouble maker, if Hamas doesnt want to be controlled then it cannot be realized as well. Also Jordan doesnt want to let Muslim troops enter their side to West Bank either as they want to keep their deal with Israel. Both Egypt and Jordan are supported by Saudi, so I speculate that growing Muslim nations power in the future, combined with less influence Saudi due to decline in oil based economy, could possibly make some thing that is impossible to do now to be possible in the future. Despite so, there is also chance that Saudi will not against the idea.

The main thing is that we are not going to attack Israel, we just want to see peace and status quo being reserved and maintained. Muslim troops should be powerful enough to control Hamas if that is the case.
Why do you presume Muslims are a unified group? Indonesian and Malaysian Muslims often face discrimination in the Arab world compared to Arab Christians. Prior to 1971, Punjabi Muslims from Pakistan were oppressing Bengali Muslims in the name of Islam, the very principle Pakistan was founded upon. Those who stood up for Bengali Muslims were Indian Hindus. Iraq and Iran engaged in persistent conflicts. The Taliban, employing Indian weaponry, targets Pakistani Muslims, viewing them as lesser Muslims.
These are only some instances. Anywhere in the world where Muslims predominate, you will find Muslims killing each other in the name of Islam.

Last edited:
Pakistan neither has any ability nor capacity for Palestine other than joining the movement to support Palestine. You need a reason to justify your association with the Muslim cause to make yourself relevant in the Islamic world but you lack the capability to act on it. At best, you will be part of any diplomatic initiative that would be started by Arabs.
Did you misread what i said above?

They are not weak they are sold out and bought out by the United States of America with the green cards and free education for their kids.
How the richest people and proud civilization are so shallow and have got white superiority complex who can be bought out so cheaply. Taliban were weak too but they got their country back as traitors were eliminated from their ranks.
Americans are masters of eliminating, buying out or breaking down Islamic leaders or prospective leaders. Once your leaders are gone rest is history and nothing more then headless chickens shouting worthless slogans. Look at the state of the Middle east from the Libya to Iraq just a waste land, then you got UAE and Saudi Arabia bought and Iran and Syria under constant thread so the US can have a free hand.
Now look at the state of the Pakistan how they let lose our own rouge generals on IK and Bhutto before him to bring down our country its the same script but without any sound of battle cries and beating drums. If you want Kashmir and Palestine recovered start hanging your own whisky drinking generals and Kings first, that's the similar words were used by Indra Ghandi when she was celebrating Bangladesh war victory while dancing with general Arora.
There is no point in shedding rivers of tears look at the causes and fix it.
Taliban also had to make compromises to come back. But Pakistan is paying the price for this gambit because Taliban groups have different interests as well.

Muslims are not one the same page on various issues - many do not understand global realities well enough - some will pick sides.

What do you expect from Islamic countries to do when many have competing interests and some want to impose themselves on others? There are so many factors to consider. Economies do not exist in vaccum either.

Hey @Vapnope , you know that this is a troll thread like many other to milk this situation. Even, I have engaged on this thread. But, you have done better than me in the past.

Please don’t loose it man.

Last edited:
Why do you presume Muslims are a unified group? Indonesian and Malaysian Muslims often face discrimination in the Arab world compared to Arab Christians. Prior to 1971, Punjabi Muslims from Pakistan were oppressing Bengali Muslims in the name of Islam, the very principle Pakistan was founded upon. Those who stood up for Bengali Muslims were Indian Hindus. Iraq and Iran engaged in persistent conflicts. The Taliban, employing Indian weaponry, targets Pakistani Muslims, viewing them as lesser Muslims.
These are only some instances. Anywhere in the world where Muslims predominate, you will find Muslims killing each other in the name of Islam.
Do you forget we send Pakistan 2 submarine to kick Indian *** during 1965 war ? Other Muslim countries also help.

What discrimination dude ? There are many Indonesians working as blue color jobs in Saudi who become Youtuber and show their life and make comments.

Some of my families live in Saudi as well, better you have concern on your own people get discriminated by your own people due to lower caste system that they have.

I have been to Saudi as well, so you are unlikely to mislead me dude. I know you dont like to see Muslim unity, but Islam itself is the one of main factors of why Indonesia is still united until now.

This is Indonesian driver with his Saudi boss

We also have Indonesian families who live in Gaza as the father is working for NGO to help Gaza humanitarian

Last edited:
If Muslim nations get much powerful, Saudi influence getting lower due to decline of the importance of oil, so we can possibly force Egypt to open Rafah border and Muslim troops should enter Gaza. No one dare to kill any Palestinian in Gaza if united Muslim troops are in Gaza.
How much more powerful?

Is this a matter of power or just a lack of spine?

Do you forget we send Pakistan 2 submarine to kick Indian *** during 1965 war ? Other Muslim countries also help.

What discrimination dude ? There are many Indonesians working as blue color jobs in Saudi who become Youtuber and show their life and make comments.

Some of my families live in Saudi as well, better you have concern on your own people get discriminated by your own people due to lower caste system that they have.

I have been to Saudi as well, so you are unlikely to mislead me dude. I know you dont like to see Muslim unity, but Islam itself is the one of main factors of why Indonesia is still united until now.

This is Indonesian driver with his Saudi boss

We also have Indonesian families who live in Gaza as the father is working for NGO to help Gaza humanitarian

Many in Pakistan are unaware of Indonesia, and even those who know are less likely to realize it's a Muslim-majority country. Indians might have knowledge about countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Vietnam, Myanmar etc due to the history of the Chola Empire. I don't know if Indonesia ever sent submarines to attack India, and neither do most people in India or Pakistan. Even if it happened, I'm confident it wasn't due to India being a majority non-Muslim country. The creation of Bangladesh illustrates that Islam cannot unify a nation. In Pakistan, Punjabi Muslims persecuted Bengali Muslims in the name of Islam during the events leading to the creation of Bangladesh. Indian Hindus came to the rescue of Bengali Muslims. Moreover, within Islam, Shia and Sunni sects are in conflict, and Qadiani Muslims face persecution in Pakistan in the name of Islam.

Many in Pakistan are unaware of Indonesia, and even those who know are less likely to realize it's a Muslim-majority country. Indians might have knowledge about countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Vietnam, Myanmar etc due to the history of the Chola Empire. I don't know if Indonesia ever sent submarines to attack India, and neither do most people in India or Pakistan. Even if it happened, I'm confident it wasn't due to India being a majority non-Muslim country. The creation of Bangladesh illustrates that Islam cannot unify a nation. In Pakistan, Punjabi Muslims persecuted Bengali Muslims in the name of Islam during the events leading to the creation of Bangladesh. Indian Hindus came to the rescue of Bengali Muslims. Moreover, within Islam, Shia and Sunni sects are in conflict, and Qadiani Muslims face persecution in Pakistan in the name of Islam.

I hope there are few more million indians like you with free easy access to internet.

Lol what liar you're Punjabi Muslims don't persecuted bangli Muslims in name of Islam

Back
Top Bottom