What's new

Shameful act’: PML-N’s Muhammad Zubair says leaked video 'fake and doctored

I don't understand why are these dumb cult followers of the Godfather clan trying thier level best to deny that Zubair had any type of personal affair.

The video in question looks genuine, if Zubair was clean, PMLN can request a forensic audit to clear his name, but so far no request has been made by Zubair or his party.

Unless he has an identical twin, there's no doubt the Patwari has been caught with his Pyjama around his ankles......explaining to the victim to complete a course one must go through intercourse....and feeling proud of himself for raising to the occasion.

Sala harami lolz.

This is how an average cleanshave upperclass pakistani lives his live and behaves , same is true for almost every highclass personalities ,be they judges,politicians, lawyers and generals ..these lot are far from religioun and do all kinda of dirty things but the news headlines will be of 1 molvi caught doing haram act because that suits these secular ,islam hater cleanshaves.

Unless it is deep fake, it seems original. As editing video of good quality is not easy. A pic can be edited well though. @Trailer23 @Asimzranger any input?
I've seen the vid and...

...unless it was doctored through a major Hollywood Post Production company, i'd have to agree with @Windjammer that unless the man has an identical twin - its the real deal.

An image can be altered by practically anyone who's used Photoshop as its 2D, however, to do that with a video clip, I find it hard to believe that it can be achieved as there are angles involved (3D).

If memory serves, something similar was done for one of those Fast & Furious movies after the actor Paul Walker was killed while the film was still in Production.

For the filmmakers, they had various footage of the late actor which they used to recreate the final scene using one of his siblings as they had similar features/built. And if you've seen the clip, its obvious that a budget of Millions couldn't perfect that method.

Its virtually impossible even through a.i.

Q. Why would anyone go the lengths of making such a video of someone - like him?

Personally, there are much harder targets in the PML-N Party.

Please note that even if it was someone else's body & his head used from past footage, there are so many factors like shading, shadows, levels, color correction based on lighting. The man would of have been in the EXACT identical environment to get it right. Its like getting all green (traffic) lights from NYC to LA.

Anyone who wishes to disagree - well I gave my opinion as I was asked.

e21a16cd-5765-4e18-88df-866d61a14997-1.jpg

Imagine his wife's mental state right now 🤔

She is probably seeking divorce from a serial rapist.
So much fun in one video . How do i become senior Leader in PML N?? . Im gonna leave Canada and join PML N

Just practice robbing, raping, stealing, laying, drugging, and Munafiq'ing you will excel and perhaps make it straight to the top.... Make your mom proud.

Last edited:
I've seen the vid and...

...unless it was doctored through a major Hollywood Post Production company, i'd have to agree with @Windjammer that unless the man has an identical twin - its the real deal.

An image can be altered by practically anyone who's used Photoshop as its 2D, however, to do that with a video clip, I find it hard to believe that it can be achieved as there are angles involved (3D).

If memory serves, something similar was done for one of those Fast & Furious movies after the actor Paul Walker was killed while the film was still in Production.

For the filmmakers, they had various footage of the late actor which they used to recreate the final scene using one of his siblings as they had similar features/built. And if you've seen the clip, its obvious that a budget of Millions couldn't perfect that method.

Its virtually impossible even through a.i.

Q. Why would anyone go the lengths of making such a video of someone - like him?

Personally, there are much harder targets in the PML-N Party.

Please note that even if it was someone else's body & his head used from past footage, there are so many factors like shading, shadows, levels, color correction based on lighting. The man would of have been in the EXACT identical environment to get it right. Its like getting all green (traffic) lights from NYC to LA.

Anyone who wishes to disagree - well I gave my opinion as I was asked.

Thank you for the input, there should be no doubt the video is genuine, but as usual Godfather clans are trying their level best to damage control by portraying the video as fake. Usually drama queen is the first one to scream but she has said nothing about the video.

Thank you for the input, there should be no doubt the video is genuine, but as usual Godfather clans are trying their level best to damage control by portraying the video as fake. Usually drama queen is the first one to scream but she has said nothing about the video.
Well, to be honest, our Nation as a whole isn't all to familiar to how difficult the process is to replicate such a process.

They'll believe whatever their Leaders say as if they've come directly from the Heavens to save Pakistan.

There are two takeaways from this incident that people should understand.

1. The man is mortal. S#!t happens.
2. Its not the first time a man has been guilty for adulatory (even if he is Muslim). In the 90's a woman nearly brought the most powerful man to his knees (literally) in the shape of Bill Clinton.

Back
Top Bottom