What's new

Shame on you PPP, all Universities closed from today

WTF ... i guess its the people who elected this government , next time they wont even bother to spit on PPPs vote box...!!!

60% of people who vote PPP or any other parties r uneducated lot, they will vote for there Race, there baradri, there clan, there vaderas, there Mian's, there Khan's but they will never vote for Pakistan.

"Do hell with Democracy".

Its strange, whenever civil government came into power , they play with the funding for higher education, even they start decreasing funds for HEC. They always present, focus on primary education as a substitute.Everybody knows that most of funds for the primary and secondary education system are wasted due to bogus system. Higher education performance during last era was tremendous,but now its started declining ,Our politicians do not want a highly educated nation, because then who will elect them , they needed poor and illiterate people for the survival of the current system. (Phir kon wadeerooo ko salam kery ga).

I am currently living in Goettingen Germany , there are about 30 Pakistani doing PhD here and some have already finished and returned back to Pakistan. These student are on HEC scholarship. Beside this,In last 8 years, lot of other Pakistani students also came here on self financing and on German scholarships, due to trend of getting higher education.This trend was a bless of the last era.

I seriously think Pakistani gov should be disbanded and Pakistan handed over to a constorium of friendly countries on the lease of 49 years. Until they can train us into Insaan. Something like post ww-2 germany.

I will nominate

1. China
2. Turkey
3. Malaysia
4. Saudi Arabia

The representatives of above mentioned countries will sit in our assembly, guide a handpicked administrator selected by the army every ten years and provide part of civilian budget finances education and vital industries. In return they will earn a profit on their investment..

So the Chinese and Malaysians can invest in lets say industry and electronics
Turks can embark the private defence sector. And the Arabis can have petro-chem industry, plastics, infrastructure, communication etc etc

Last edited:
I seriously think Pakistani gov should be disbanded and Pakistan handed over to a constorium of friendly countries on the lease of 49 years. Until they can train us into Insaan.

I will nominate

1. China
2. Turkey
3. Malaysia
4. Saudi Arabia

The representatives of above mentioned countries will sit in our assembly, guide a handpicked administrator selected by the army every ten years and provide part of civilian budget finances education and vital industries. In return they will earn a profit on their investment..

Turks can embark the private defence sector. And the Arabis can have petro-chem industry, plastics, infrastructure, communication etc etc

are you suggesting leasing out your country to others in order for them to earn a return? God, why don't u just pawn your country to some multinational while you are at it? I think google is excellent at management :disagree:

A change has to be done by the Pakistanis themselves. The solution to problems is not outsourcing your government to others. Even the suggestion of military coup is 100 times better.

I seriously think Pakistani gov should be disbanded and Pakistan handed over to a constorium of friendly countries on the lease of 49 years. Until they can train us into Insaan.

I will nominate

1. China
2. Turkey
3. Malaysia
4. Saudi Arabia

what if the countries dont want to let go after 49 yrs? wouldnt it be willingly handing over your country for imperialism....

even during the said term,the countries would work to maximise their profits by dumping their products(which will kill local industries) while at the same time they will make sure that at the end of this 49 yrs term,pakistan would not be able stand on its own without their help ,thus they will hold on to their power in your nation.....and please dont give any best friend of brother nation crap...there is no such thing when money and power is involved

I will nominate

1. China
2. Turkey
3. Malaysia
4. Saudi Arabia

How about the UK, they use to be good at that kind of thing, is Pakistan a member of the British Commonwealth like Canada?

are you suggesting leasing out your country to others in order for them to earn a return? God, why don't u just pawn your country to some multinational while you are at it? I think google is excellent at management :disagree:

A change has to be done by the Pakistanis themselves. The solution to problems is not outsourcing your government to others. Even the suggestion of military coup is 100 times better.

Well millitary coup means army again joining the politics and ignoring the much needed defence. And with army always comes corruption..remember all corrupt Pakistani democratic governments were direct byproduct of prior army rule. Yes the army can do betterment as a whole but with army rule comes partiality of decision and authoritanism. This is nature of any army by virtue. If armed forces were best governments they would be ruling the world today. There place is battle field not parliment.

what if the countries dont want to let go after 49 yrs? wouldnt it be willingly handing over your country for imperialism....

even during the said term,the countries would work to maximise their profits by dumping their products(which will kill local industries) while at the same time they will make sure that at the end of this 49 yrs term,pakistan would not be able stand on its own without their help ,thus they will hold on to their power in your nation.....and please dont give any best friend of brother nation crap...there is no such thing when money and power is involved

Britain had to let go Hong Kong. Europe had to let go west-Germany and soviet union had to let go east-germany. We are not allowing them into national polticial fabric neither they will operate any armed forces. And with strong economy, Pakistani armed forces will be strong enough to repel any misendavour. Regarding dumping of products that can be curbed with laws because these countries are invited to invest in local economy, industry and man power to make a profit. In other words they are investors and developers not traders sitting for box moving. So with local production the industry would actually grow. The 49 years lease help them having a direct input into industrial policy for favourable terms and tax-free profit gains. Obviously a lot of rules and regulations will need to be formulated before this idea is even debateable...cant write a whole book about it on PDF!

How about the UK, they use to be good at that kind of thing, is Pakistan a member of the British Commonwealth like Canada?

Yeah, but thanks we dont want those racist britishers back. Much of the problem today in subcontinent is direct legacy of their rule.

I hate democracy if it is bad for our country.

Look at U.A.E... the royal family rules, and they don't have any problems! In another way, democracy is the easiest way for other countries to set up a puppet government!

Don't worry, PPP will be out next elections Inshallah.

PPP will be out but then who will come hehehe nawaz? imran? both are incopetent to rule Pakistan! Musharraf was right that Pakistan need him just as he need Pakistan.... I dont see anyone in the current pipeline to lead this country out of these crises! but you know what! Pakistani people deserve this they vote for ppp pml n now take it.... one person who can take this country out of mess just he did in 1999 ! but this country hate him just as i said earlier Pakistanis hate the one who is good for them and love the ones who are bad for pakistanis simple! Pakistan ka kuda hafiz

ابتدا عشق ہے روتا ہےکیا۔
آکے آکے دیکھو ہوتا ہے کیا۔

Back
Top Bottom