What's new

Shahid Latif thrashed the entire Indian Panel with the reality...

AVM needs to reed the Mutthide quami karrardaad.... UN Security councils resolution that he keeps harping on... he will realise its pakistan and not India which has led the gross inaction....

A little correction - It's Aqwam-e-Muttahida, not Mutthida Qaumi or Qaumi Muttahida, latter two make a different sense altogether. Aqwam is plural of Qaum, hope it helps your Urdu.

I deliberately didn't reply your post last night, for it needed time to sum up about 24 different UN resolutions on Kashmir question. You were referring to 4 or 5, we'll have discussion on this soon.

Ihighly respect the credentials of the the Air Marshal, but I think he might need to revisit the UN resolutions before promoting them.... from what he is promoting, it will cause embarrassment for the pakistani government....

No it won't, he has stated exactly the stance of GoP it took in Jan 1948.

A little correction - It's Aqwam-e-Muttahida, not Mutthida Qaumi or Qaumi Muttahida, latter two make a different sense altogether. Aqwam is plural of Qaum, hope it helps your Urdu.

I deliberately didn't reply your post last night, for it needed time to sum up about 24 different UN resolutions on Kashmir question. You were referring to 4 or 5, we'll have discussion on this soon.

No it won't, he has stated exactly the stance of GoP it took in Jan 1948.

I am looking forward to it.

thanks

The Indian media is just full of kids who get payed for shouting very loud...

Our media calm cool and collect owned these devil spawn children

Back
Top Bottom