What's new

Shahid Latif thrashed the entire Indian Panel with the reality...

The arguments from neither side have changed since I started following this issue in the 90s. We have heard the arguments and counter arguments from both sides. No one has anything new to say.

Indus water is stolen by India :lol:, Siachen is Pakistani as per american maps :rofl:, Tribal invasion was supported by Kashmiris in 1947...same old false retarded arguments.

Whats new?

Saw this program, Pakistani side nailed it! Sheikh rashid went berserk on one indian!

Saw this program, Pakistani side nailed it! Sheikh rashid went berserk on one indian!

AVM needs to reed the Mutthide quami karrardaad.... UN Security councils resolution that he keeps harping on... he will realise its pakistan and not India which has led the gross inaction....

My Friend Shahid Latif is DA MAN. Real level headed Former Pakistan Air Force Air Marshal who talks Sense and has the uncanny ability to reduce the issues to their common denominator.

My Friend Shahid Latif is DA MAN. Real level headed Former Pakistan Air Force Air Vice Marshall who talks Sense and has the uncanny ability to reduce the issues to their common denominator.

Ihighly respect the credentials of the the Air Marshal, but I think he might need to revisit the UN resolutions before promoting them.... from what he is promoting, it will cause embarrassment for the pakistani government....

stupid indian anchor keep calling Sheik Rasheed for RASHAD lol

Indians did not answer 1 single question.... time waste

Pakistani panel did very well

And than Afzal or what his name was i have one question for him CAN HE BUY HOUSE IN MUMBAI WHEN BOLLYWOOD SUPERSTARS CANT ??

LMAO.

Sheikh Rasheed is hilarious...........LOL

Which actress did he say he wanted them to invite at the end? Katrina, ya Kareena?

He lit up a cigar like a boss.

The Indian panel were just shouting like children, while our side was presenting cold hard facts.

The only way they could have evened this out was if Zaid Hamid was being interviewed.

Man, I'm so mad Zaid Hamid wasn't in this program. It could have been great.

anyone please share summary or dialogues of program for those who can't watch videos??:unsure:

LMAO.

Sheikh Rasheed is hilarious...........LOL

Which actress did he say he wanted them to invite at the end? Katrina, ya Kareena?

He lit up a cigar like a boss.

The Indian panel were just shouting like children, while our side was presenting cold hard facts.

The only way they could have evened this out was if Zaid Hamid was being interviewed.

Man, I'm so mad Zaid Hamid wasn't in this program. It could have been great.

Well did you see that person with no hairs(the ball head one), observe him carefully...no offense but he was not acting like a proper man.

BTW that afzal need to really shut up about Mahajir, we may be Mahajir for internal Pakistani politics but first & foremost we are very proud Pakistani, we will die rather than call ourselves indians, it is Pakistan which have given us all the rights a citizen should have, it is because of Pakistan we can openly criticize anyone in Pakistan & share our opinion, it is Pakistan that had sheltered us like a true mother, God forbid if we were still in india after Britishers left... then even we would've loose our right of education too, who knows we would've been butchered like Gujarati Muslims or Hyderabadi Muslims or Uttar Pradeshi Muslims.

P.S If one notice Mr Afzal was crying in his heart because he knows the truth of being a Muslim in india but was scared to speak it.

Lol they just had a rematch program, and the indian panel ran away.

Back
Top Bottom