What's new

"Shaheen V" - Pakistan / China joint Training commences

8cdcd42c510b1872f662121-500x500.jpg

What are the characters next to the star in this logo? They also feature on the Chinese AF roundel.

@SinoSoldier @Chinese-Dragon

Indeed.

BTW, while ISPR or PAF release any footage, you can enjoy this Indian coverage of Shaheen-V. ;)

We can always trust bharatis for good comedy even on serious issue like airforce exercises.

well atleast i am to happy indian media praising jf-17 fighter jet as lethal one

Indeed.

BTW, while ISPR or PAF release any footage, you can enjoy this Indian coverage of Shaheen-V. ;)

Even the first sentence is untrue "Pakistan ki zameen par ....." WTH ..... the exercise is in China.

Four J-10 were absolutely beautiful.

They (Indians) are shitting bricks........

The numbers "8" and "1", denoting the date of the Chinese military's founding: August 1st.
Interesting. The Chinese 8 is pretty similar to the Urdu/Arabic 8

images

-----

During the first gulf war all allied tanks/ vehicles had the ^ chevron symbol painted on them. At that I wondered why they had painted the character 8 on all of them. Some Internet search reveals that it was to distinguish them from Iraqi tanks.

ds_abrams.jpg

Last edited:
Why not J10b join the excercise with Pakistan? I think J20 will join Shaheen 10? It's quite disappointed that F16 block 52 can't join the excercise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom