What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting. This jamat is intolerable.
Their main power is money. But the hate ppl have for them cant be easily gone that easily.

So what's your point? This is not the first time Shahbaghi called him Razak@ar since he no longer support their fascist and murtid ideology. I am not fan of Kader Siddiqui but calling him Razak$r is same as calling Musjib God father of Razak$ar.

whats your point? saydee isn't a *******!! he has been blessed by the 'photoshop-moon' or something!!!! & yah i don't give a rats *** about mujib either. He made some mistakes which doesn't suit a leader of the newly independent nation,
-not trying the war criminals in 1972 by being too much in a hurry to get world recognition too soon.
-creation of rokkhi bahini, undermining professional soldiers and admin executives he promoted his favorites.

What mission r these jamatis on.
I have my support to this gov. but not on law and order. They failed to do that.
These terrorists should have exposed by intelligence way before they attempted any killing.
They had plan to kill 8 more bloggers. On remand those 5 killers agreed that.
More secret news to come waiting for that.
আরও আট ব্লগারকে হত্যার পরিকল্পনা ছিল - প্রথম আলো

Thanks for posting this video. The guy very nicely exposed the real face of this AL govt. backed theater called Shahbag. And the clueless idiots who are chanting there do not even know that they are being used as pawns by our neighbor "super duper power" to extend their proxy rule and make Bangladesh a vassal state.

Shahbagh to host ‘Narijagaran’ rally

02_victoriaparks+rally_One+Minute+Silent_030313.jpg

‘Ganajagaran Mancha’ on Sunday convened a women's rally on Mar 8, the International Women’s Day, at Shahbagh to pay respects to the women tortured and repressed during the 1971 Liberation War. - See more at: Shahbagh to host

I think SHAHBAGHis are shifting their places for the convenience of the people and, off course, to gather more people from different areas. Good strategy while mob mass were waning.

And your source is from Amarblog run by Shahbag bloggers. Whats the difference??

read it and then comment on the content of the blog, not the source. we at least can post stuff form a dozen different sourcec. Your sources are always amardesh,basherkella...lmfao;;;

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. This jamat is intolerable.
Their main power is money. But the hate ppl have for them cant be easily gone that easily.
What are the sources of their money? Can you hazard a guess? Is it money funnelled from zakat contributions in BD or is it money from outside?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom