What's new

Shabqadar: 87 killed, dozen injured in twin explosions

69 just died... which side do you think we are on?

I don't understand how easily US undermines our efforts in WOT. We have lost far more lives than US. are our lives not as precious as yours? Why do you people come up with the same question again and again?

May I recommend that you people do not protest with OBL signs and burning our Flag on TV....

What do you think that shows us?

Please brothers think for a second :(

inna lilahe wa inna ilaihe rajiun

americans and cia are responsible for all the deaths for sure, pakistan must show balls to stop this atrocity

inna lilahe wa inna ilaihe rajiun

americans and cia are responsible for all the deaths for sure

This kind of denial attitude will not help pakistan.You need eliminate all kind of terrorist, high time for pakistan to bring change in their policies.

69 just died... which side do you think we are on?

I don't understand how easily US undermines our efforts in WOT. We have lost far more lives than US. are our lives not as precious as yours? Why do you people come up with the same question again and again?

What pakistan is blamed for is their distinction of good terrorists(afghan taliban)and bad terrorists(ttp,lej..etc).Apart from state policies in taking action against militant groups,this attitude can even be seen in pakistani forums and tv shows(of zaid hamid,ahmed qureishi etc)-where pakistanis cheer for afghan taliban and condemn pak taliban(often alleging them as cia proxies)
On topic-rest in peace the dead..

This kind of denial attitude will not help pakistan.You need eliminate all kind of terrorist, high time for pakistan to bring change in their policies.

guess you should shut up before talking nonsense, go to BR forum

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Lets see Imran khan or JuI hold a rally to this one... but no they'll prey in the NA for Osama bin Laden instead... These Jihadists are a bane this world

people are dead but you are coming here to speak politics, do you have any shame at all??

What pakistan is blamed for is their distinction of good terrorists(afghan taliban)and bad terrorists(ttp,lej..etc).Apart from state policies in taking action against militant groups,this attitude can even be seen in pakistani forums and tv shows(of zaid hamid,ahmed qureishi etc)-where pakistanis cheer for afghan taliban and condemn pak taliban(often alleging them as cia proxies)

the good taliban i-e afghan taliban are just fighting for their country against the occupiers, no body calls some one terrorist if they are fighting for their country, if you call them terrorists, then all indians who fought for independence for british are terrorists

May I recommend that you people do not protest with OBL signs and burning our Flag on TV....

What do you think that shows us?

Please brothers think for a second :(

So what's it gonna be? Our Government's words or our people (few) reactions? Aren't two governments talking here?

I remember one of your country men brunt the Holy Quran. Shall I take you all to be like him? What do you think that shows us?

There are no double policies. The people in Afghanistan are fighting their own cause and the terrorists in Pakistan our fighting a different cause.

Distinction is because they are not same. People who are fighting in Afghanistan are native Afghans who believe that US invasion must be fought with. They are doing this on their own. Neither we support them nor we fight them. It is not our headache. US wanted to liberate Afghanistan they should fight and win this war on their own. We are not concerned with what two different parties have to do with each other. US wanted route, we provided it. That's it.

On the other hand, Afghan + Arab + Uzbek people present in my country are a serious challenge to my country's security and we shall take all the necessary steps to ensure out security.

Back
Top Bottom