What's new

Sexually abused and seen as the lowest of the low: life as an 'untouchable' Dalit woman

You’re telling me that Rekha Devi is 33 years old? Who’s she trying to fool?

Such threads were opened to bash India , Hindus and anything which remotely attacks to India or non muslims , the purpose is to troll not discuss ... anyways sexually abuse is very glittery subject if you are in troll mode :) , Its a human tendency to create levels you can find such levels everywhere in world even in west you can find the bias towards blacks

I was about to post something constructive about the despicable caste system and violence accompanied with it, Until i read this mind numbingly stupid attempt at trolling. What ever credibility this thread has just being made null and void

Most Dalits convert to Buddhism to escape discrimination

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B._R._Ambedkar

CNN might want to look for racism in their own country. These kinds of news never helps a society live in peace and harmony, rather creates more rupture and hatred. This kind of propaganda (more like intentional forced amplification of hatred) provokes even a normal person belonging to dalit community or a so called upper caste (who has never faced discrimination or discriminated himself in his life) to hurl abuses or start discrimination, because of realisation of being different and that too with enmity. It serves no purpose, except even more hatred. They never become critical of their own racist people, never stretch an issue extremly in their own country, never let it become mainstream because they its consequences well. :-)

I don't know if it is still happening in north but in my state AP I never seen any discrimination .. Except in news papers.. Nobody ever called me untouchable!!may be that is why south states are more prosperous than north

I don't know if it is still happening in north but in my state AP I never seen any discrimination .. Except in news papers.. Nobody ever called me untouchable!!may be that is why south states are more prosperous than north
I swear i had exact feeling about south witnessing no discrimination in north in my city, i guess i was wrong about south because of brahmin hate and stuff in news. It mainly seems like a problem in backward rural areas, which is bound to go away with economic progression as people get educated not just literate i guess.

They should have interviewed Mayawati too . But that wont the fit the stereotype .

White American *** bullet busted by blacks as revenge for racist muders by whitecops , they worry about largely immaterial caste issue in india . CNN must be kidding .

They got this enthusiast muslim to report this stupid stuff . Well caste wont beat ISIS who keeps muslims in starry limelight by stretches of imagination .

Indian caste system is inhuman...Only Abrahamic religions denounce any such classification specially Islam.

Try save shai from Sunnis and Vice Versa. Shia hazaras are human too .

And remember no hindu kills someone for his/her caste in india .

Go to Coastal district colleges in Andhra... you will understand what is discrimination is...although pdf not right platform.. and pakistani members just wanted to troll.. I'm not much discussing it..
Look Im Not Saying that that Our Society Perfect its has it Shades or Blots
Developed Western Societies are Not Perfect Either you will See Rampant Racism in them during 70 era
up till now This what KKK or Aryan brother hood Represent for

I mean to Say our country Is Progressing ,As Education will Reach These corners of the Society Will change
in decade or So
Intercaste marriages what we have in 90s Now increased Drastically Today

Look Im Not Saying that that Our Society Perfect its has it Shades or Blots
Developed Western Societies are Not Perfect Either you will See Rampant Racism in them during 70 era
up till now This what KKK or Aryan brother hood Represent for

I mean to Say our country Is Progressing ,As Education will Reach These corners of the Society Will change
in decade or So
Intercaste marriages what we have in 90s Now increased Drastically Today

You simply ignoring the fact.. In Andhra Mala, madiga belongs to SC .. nakodaka is an abusive word in Telugu... (Most of educated or uneducated or between friends especially or neighbours) if someone wants to tease others or insult friends dressing, they say you dressed up like Mala nakodaku or madiga .. or they say you are looking like madiga ( am just translating) .... sometimes they use these words in front of SC...

You simply ignoring the fact.. In Andhra Mala, madiga belongs to SC .. nakodaka is an abusive word in Telugu... (Most of educated or uneducated or between friends especially or neighbours) if someone wants to tease others or insult friends dressing, they say you dressed up like Mala nakodaku or madiga .. or they say you are looking like madiga ( am just translating) .... sometimes they use these words in front of SC...
We see Such Racials Chants are usual in Society What we use for NE People ,What Delhi & Mumbai People use for UP & Bihar People Like said Society or democracy is Still Maturing it Go with Time or in next generation to come

We see Such Racials Chants are usual in Society What we use for NE People ,What Delhi & Mumbai People use for UP & Bihar People Like said Society or democracy is Still Maturing it Go with Time or in next generation to come

Denying that there is no attacks on dalit is lame... some may not be aware they are Dalits ... but in villages, streets , even in colleges these attacks are pretty much intentional ...

Denying that there is no attacks on dalit is lame... some may not be aware they are Dalits ... but in villages, streets , even in colleges these attacks are pretty much intentional ...

Who Denying It its Already recorded in NHRC Data And There Law of the Land Crimes are also Done on Religious,Ethnic,And Goegraphical context Example NE People And Attacks by Shiv Sena or MNS ob UP & Bihar People No matter which caste they are belong to Pretext Are Tackled With Law

There SC/ST Act Now you say its not Effective so is Law of rape and Murder Its part Of Social Problem Like any other

Is Dalits Even a constitutional term but a Political word Used for Political word SC/ST constitutional word
coming from Dalit Caste Myself i Know when guys tag Dalit to relate us. Ask us we Hate this Dalit terminology Tagged to us by Political Parties And Media .Constitution given us our terminology SC/ST we are happy with It

Back
Top Bottom