What's new

Sex trafficker Maxwell found guilty

I agree with you. Judaism has nothing to do with crimes. It is an inherently pure religion.

However we don't live in a world where an individuals race, ethnicity or religion is irrelevant for a given crime.

For those of us who live in the west, that privilege is awarded to those with fair skin and in general judeo-christians.

A black man cannot stab someone without an average westerner overlooking the colour of his skin. Trust me - I know.

A Muslim cannot go on a mass shooting spree in America without his religion getting dragged into it. Omar Mateen is a prime example. He killed around 50 in a gay Orlando nightclub. He was a homosexual himself, drank alcohol and had mental health issues. However the privalage of not making it act of terrorism was NOT awarded to him. He was a Muslim and therefore it couldn't have been anything but an act of Terror.

Muslims have become accustomed to this and take it. This is the result of hundreds of years of dehumanisation and western imperialism. This needs to change and requires a re-balancing.

This is the narrative I'm trying to get some of you to understand. Unfortunately some lack the intellectual honesty to link the absurdities of my post to how they themselves behave towards others.
My friend i agree that there is structured racism however elaborate how mentioning their religion in your post is of any value? I am curious after your above response.

My friend i agree that there is structured racism however elaborate how mentioning their religion in your post is of any value? I am curious after your above response.

This is what I deem a "re-balancing". It's to create a level playing field and to change the status quo.

Many of those challenging me here today wouldn't have qualms about Muslim communities having to defend themselves or their religion when a rogue member comits a crime. Yet they clearly have a problem when the tables are turned. My argument is to return the favour until this status quo changes.

This whole narrative, and inherent racism is actually much worse. For example:

Osama bin laden - if we go by the 9/11 story was responsible for the deaths of a few thousand.

He was a brown Muslim man. Viewed with disgust. We questioned his faith and billions of Muslims. We wanted every Muslim to apologise on his behalf. We made up lies about Iraq and murdered a hundred thousand Iraqis based on that lie.

Now see the image below:

fermi_enrico_e13-cropped.jpg

These are the men responsible for the manhatten project. Fair skinned chaps in suits. Scientist's of the highest callibre.

These men are responsible for the deaths of around 200,000 Japanese with the first nuclear bombs. Including women and children. OBL doesn't come close.

Yet...the mind has been conditioned to view the brown man with disgust. These nice white scientists are of course heroes.

Last edited:
This is what I deem a "re-balancing". It's to create a level playing field and to change the status quo.

Many of those challenging me here today wouldn't have qualms about Muslim communities having to defend themselves or their religion when a rogue member comits a crime. Yet they clearly have a problem when the tables are turned.

My intention was to highlight this.This whole narrative, and inherent racism is actually much worse. I'll give you another example:

Osama bin laden - if we go by the 9/11 story was responsible for the deaths of a few thousand.

He was a brown Muslim man. Viewed with disgust. We questioned his faith and billions of Muslims. We wanted every Muslim to apologise on his behalf. We made up lies about Iraq and murdered a hundred thousand Iraqis based on that lie.

Now see the image below:

View attachment 804635
These are the men responsible for the manhatten project. Fair skinned chaps in suits. Scientist's of the highest callibre.

These men are responsible for the deaths of around 200,000 Japanese with the first nuclear bombs. Including women and children. OBL doesn't come close.

Yet...the mind has been conditioned to view the brown man with disgust. These nice white scientists are of course heroes.
My friend i have no disagreement with you on their unequal treatment of browns and their inherent racism however i believe that the method you chosen is wrong. I never apologized anyone on behalf of Osama bin Laden or Bait Ullah Mehsud because Muslims are not a monolith and i won't ask Jews to apologize on these criminal's behalf.

The thing is we need to write about their crimes and show them the mirror without stereotypes. Just my two cents.

My friend i have no disagreement with you on their unequal treatment of browns and their inherent racism however i believe that the method you chosen is wrong. I never apologized anyone on behalf of Osama bin Laden or Bait Ullah Mehsud because Muslims are not a monolith and i won't ask Jews to apologize on these criminal's behalf.

The thing is we need to write about their crimes and show them the mirror without stereotypes. Just my two cents.

Your approach is more ethical than mine.

Many of those challenging me here today wouldn't have qualms about Muslim communities having to defend themselves or their religion when a rogue member comits a crime. Yet they clearly have a problem when the tables are turned. My argument is to return the favour until this status quo changes.

Now see the image below:

View attachment 804635

Are you actually comparing the manhattan project scientists with OBL? :lol:

I think that she will get a pardon due to 'illness' after about 6 months.

This one has also been hushed up very nicely.

From churches to celebrities and political leaders. We have seen and heard it all. The Western will magnify anything related to migrants or Muslims. When it comes to introspection there is none.

Now see the image below:

View attachment 804635

They control the media and thus the narrative.

Back
Top Bottom