What's new

Sex,Drugs & a Zionist Conspiracy:The Scandals Threatening Imran Khan's Dream of Leading Pakistan

Its sold this way to the outside World.

It has its uses.

It's sold this way in Pakistan too. I'm always surprised at people who claim to be progressive and liberal yet support a party that is clearly a fraud. I guess money really does triumph everything.

It's sold this way in Pakistan too. I'm always surprised at people who claim to be progressive and liberal yet support a party that is clearly a fraud. I guess money really does triumph everything.

You take out money out of politics you will be left with fascists lol

PPP is the only political party which is truly secular in nature and progressive and not to mention the fact that it has formulated most laws in Pakistan in democracy.

Secular+corrupt= bad

Secular+moral = good.

Just as Anything+corrupt = bad

I think money fuels fascism. There are many leaders around who are great examples of that

Too much money. Fascism
Too less money. Fascism

Be it of any Kind.

Before the water crisis i thought that this Nation would never do it. Alhumdulilah i was wrong.

Secular+corrupt= bad

Secular+moral = good.

Just as Anything+corrupt = bad

There are No Bad seculars or good seculars just like there are No Bad Taliban or good Taliban.

The whole ahmadis Muslim debate is a settled matter and in No way reflection of secularism which in itself is an anti thesis of Pakistan.

PPP is the only political party which is truly secular in nature and progressive and not to mention the fact that it has formulated most laws in Pakistan in democracy.
YE cheez.. jiyeeeeeeaaayyy BHUTTOOO... zinda hai bhutto zinda hai..

New law of democracy. after father, daughter, then her husband , then their Child and then the child of their child.

YE cheez.. jiyeeeeeeaaayyy BHUTTOOO... zinda hai bhutto zinda hai..

New law of democracy. after father, daughter, then her husband , then their Child and then the child of their child.

Shukriya naara laganay ka

There are No Bad seculars or good seculars just like there are No Bad Taliban or good Taliban.

The whole ahmadis Muslim debate is a settled matter and in No way reflection of secularism which in itself is an anti thesis of Pakistan.

Not sure what you mean here... However... All Taliban = bad

What mind? What does this thread have to do with Pakistan Politics?
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/why-they-deny-the-holocaust.567326/
I cannot understand your problem here please elaborate.
The Holocaust was invoked as a point-argument in Pakistani politics. My responses were related to Pakistani politics, even if responses posted by others were not.

The larger issue is that you have to decide whether you respect Pakistanis enough to let me answer their questions in context, regardless of whether you like them or not.

Back
Top Bottom