What's new

Settle Kashmir and Get the Reward!!!

Its worth the mony holding kashmir.India can now any time choke pakistan's water supply.

Its worth the mony holding kashmir.India can now any time choke pakistan's water supply.

The 1960 Indus water treaty says otherwise.

but you can keep on having your wet dreams about destroying Pakistan, no once will take that away from you

What has oppressing and occupying a piece of land achieved for you guys? Just more insurgency in IOK. Kashmiris deserve to make a decision because in the end its their land. Its a fundamental right. Why is a referendum not possible? Solve Kashmr through a peaceful process instead of getting violent. The voice of Kashmiris needs to be heard.

ask your govt why did it invade free country of kashmir,read the un resolution on referendum,india will accept loc as international border any day but its your govt who is not budging

ask your govt why did it invade free country of kashmir,read the un resolution on referendum,india will accept loc as international border any day but its your govt who is not budging

This is so hypocritical of you to say
after independence India fiercely denied any state the option for independence.
Many principalities didn't want to join India or Pakistan but rather wanted freedom and India did not let them.
There were also a few territories, who had Muslim rulers and wanted to Join Pakistan.
But Pakistan did not push for them because the majority of the population was Hindu and we wanted to respect their wishes.
India on the other hand is still trying to come to grips with Kashmir.
give it up guy, the the Kashmiries don't want you, time to let get.

Thing are not like that you think, Kashmir is the part of Pakistan & the people of Kashmir (except) few want it to be done as soon as possible...

I don't know if the Kashmir dispute will be solved anytime soon.

India does not want to solve the Kashmir dispute according to just and moral principles.

So the conflict remains.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

The longer the conflict remains, the more time it will give to make Pakistan more culturally different from India. :D

Pakistan already has a different culture from India, but the more different Pakistan and India are, the better. :D

The 1960 Indus water treaty says otherwise.

Treaties depend on goodwill, if India did not wish to abide by the treaty there is very little anyone can do. Sure, you can go to the International court but they are only of use if both parties agree to abide by the decision. No one can physically force India to alter a decision, it, like all such treaties is dependent on mutual goodwill & common sense.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
@chess writer.

buddy do not expect any practical ans from pakistani members here. kashmir is just a emotional issue for them & they are full of emotions while talking abt kashmir. a pak member will not give any practical or logical ans here because it will burst the bubble.

@PakShah,
Just and moral principles would be this - "We want Kashmiris to prosper whether they stay with India or Pakistan". Pakistan insists that they can simply not live happily in India, why my dear? ARen't other Muslims staying in India. Hasn't a Muslim been one of the most popular presidents of India, Isn't a good part of the Indian cricket team and Film industry muslim ?!

Pakistan is a country that refuses to change its opiniion with changing times. Your forefathers at the time of partition told you that Muslims can't stay happy in India - you beleived it then. No problem, but look at what has happened and revise your opinion. A fool is a person who commits the same and same mistake again. You still are stuck on the same 60 yr old argument.

Don't give ridiculous arguments.

The Kashmiris don't want India. The Kashmiris want independence.

The 1990's insurgency is evident of that.

Pakistan has the right to claim Kashmir according to just and moral principles.

Your propaganda won't work here.

The Indian film industry and whoever becomes the President of India is irrelevant here.

The point is, the Muslims of Kashmir don't want to be a part of India.

I will give my full and uncompromising support to my Muslim brothers in Kashmir.

You believe we are interested in what "you want"? we could not care less for your propaganda either. Do you seriously believe that whining, either by the likes of you or your leaders has any effect on what we do in matters we consider to be in our national interest? We have Kashmir, we have no interest in letting go. Save your wishes for someone who might actually give a damn because we sure as hell don't!

You believe we are interested in what "you want"? we could not care less for your propaganda either. Do you seriously believe that whining, either by the likes of you or your leaders has any effect on what we do in matters we consider to be in our national interest? We have Kashmir, we have no interest in letting go. Save your wishes for someone who might actually give a damn because we sure as hell don't!

Interestingly, I said Pakistan has the right to claim Kashmir.

The Kashmiris don't want India.

The Kashmiris have the right to get rid of their Indian oppressors.

The Indian film industry and whoever becomes the President of India is irrelevant here.

The point is, the Muslims of Kashmir don't want to be a part of India.

I will give my full and uncompromising support to my Muslim brothers in Kashmir.

1990 saw terror invasion from pakistan. most fighters were afghan mercenray who got a new assignment after USSR withdrew in 1989. Do you think the timing is only coincidental.. no it was by design.

what just and moral principles.... if kashmir has to go, morally only Bangladesh can claim it, because they were the winners of the last elections when pakistan was the unified entity. now we cannot recognize only you guys and hand over kashmir. you have one half of kashmir and gilgit-baltistan. the only claiman to the other half is bangladesh and not you.

Interestingly, I said Pakistan has the right to claim Kashmir.

The Kashmiris don't want India.

The Kashmiris have the right to get rid of their Indian oppressors.

Read our lips, WE DON'T CARE ! Simple enough for you ? We are not going anywhere whether you like it or not.

Read our lips, WE DON'T CARE ! Simple enough for you ? We are not going anywhere whether you like it or not.

So you Indians don't want to solve the Kashmir dispute according to just and moral principles.

Well we Kashmiris and Pakistanis DO CARE !

The Kashmiris don't want Indian Occupation.

THE KASHMIRIS CARE!
THE PAKISTANIS CARE!

We PAKISTANIS will never give up to free our Kashmiris brothers from Indian oppression if India does not want to solve the Kashmir dispute according to just and moral principles!

Back
Top Bottom