What's new

Seperate Russian defence Subforum

Why there is no seperate sub forum for Russian Defence,this is my humble suggestion.expecting a favorable reply from u.... regards.... epsilon

:undecided:

pakistan has nothing to do with russia, go and request it in indian defense forum please, there are aleady too much irrelevant defense sub forums

thank you

pakistan has nothing to do with russia, go and request it in indian defense forum please, there are aleady too much irrelevant defense sub forums

thank you

Come on! There is a space for Indian Defense here, why not the Russian defense section!

Support; but how many Russian members are here? I think there needs to be a certain number of people from a certain country to be able to get a subforum.

Come on! There is a space for Indian Defense here, why not the Russian defense section!

Well, Indians make up the largest nationality on this forum, so it's only natural they have one :P

If Russian members can stick to using english, I see no problem with it. Most of the weapons around the world are imported from Russia.

Are there enough members from Russia to have a dedicated Russian defence forum?
I would love to read about Russian defence thech though...

Yes, this time despite the USSR army their quantity is low but their quality is high, you know! They are really challenging forumers! and I think by this way it is possible to attract more.

because indian defense is related to us. we devise our policies on their development.

Exactly, Indian army has a bunch of Russian technology. If Indian defense is related to Pakistan why not the Russian defense?

If Afghanistan defence is unsuccessful due to the fact of low numbers, we can replace it to Russia Defence or Russia News related to Pakistan history/Putin visit soon. It is growing Russian members.

Are there enough members from Russia to have a dedicated Russian defence forum?
I would love to read about Russian defence thech though...

im afraid , here only few russian members. may be if admins wish they can do so establishing a subforum seperately.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom