What's new

Separatists blame India and condemn Sopore killings.

Only outsider in kashmir is INDIA.

U have to keep in account of all those brahmin and sikh families driven out or killed by those so called 'FREEDOM FIGHTERS' in Kashmir

you are following wrong idea of india which is nothing but a mirage.Even Jinnah himself questioned his idea of pakistan incomplete without kashmir when he said, "i got a moth eaten pakistan."

So you want Kashmir to be given to Pakistan ?

Only outsider in kashmir is INDIA.

ure frustration makes no difference.
there is no way u can justify the capture of land and homes by kashmiri muslims, that once belonged to pandits and sikhs.

hence this frustration.
always remember, god is with the righteous.
Mughals dissapeared, British Disappeared, and these freedom fighters would disappear too.

just wait n watch.

Separatists like there were saying the same thing about the killer of Mirwaiz Umar Farooq's father and Sajjad Lone's father and many other leaders who were killed.

Only recently separatists leaders themselves have openly come out and said that it was done by none other than the very "freedom fighters" and that Indian security forces and local police had no hand in it.

Then Yasin Malik, Lone and all others confirmed this point as well. The people can't be fooled all the time.

You need to understand what Jinnah's idea of Pakistan is first before indulging in imbecility.
If u understand the idea of india then sure u'll understand the Jinnah's idea of pakistan.

If u understand the idea of india then sure u'll understand the Jinnah's idea of pakistan.

We dont give a damn what Jinnah's idea of pakistan was.

We will not let anyone bulley us to steal a part of our land.

Oh I thought you are one of those shameless Indian citizens. How exactly are you pressurizing Indian government apart from your sleazy victory dance over killing of Indians? Don't tell me you are achieving by flaming every Indian threads here.
tell me how shamelessly u people celebrate the killings of freedom fighters and the kids.

I dont care what a third person thinks about a piece of our land.
we dont give a damn.

The so called "wrong idea" has survived so far, and has survived better than the "land of pure".

i said it many times earlier, India was broken once, and it will never be broken again.
keep dreaming.same land got divided into 3 separate entities and still u r in denial mode.

Yeah still the 'so called patriotic' Indians who support their Govt's illegal occupation of Kashmir make up for 99.9% of the Indian population and that figure is not reducing anytime soon.

Learn to live with it !
even then india will be forced to leave kashmir soon and then u ve to learn living with it like separate countries.

tell me how shamelessly u people celebrate the killings of freedom fighters and the kids.

No one here is celebrating anyone's death.
Yes kids died, civilians died, and we all are very sorry for that, but lets face it, they day they stopped violence and started living peacefully, all of this would come to end once n for all.
no one is shooting at this kids and civilians at will, they all die out of accidents, this happens everywhere.

i am saying it again, Kashmiris are welcomed to be a part of this country, live peacefully and enjoy every benefit that any other Indian gets.

but if they cant live peacefully with others, they can go back to where they come from.

even then india will be forced to leave kashmir soon and then u ve to learn living with it like separate countries.

Who will force us to leave Kashmir?
Pakistan? :hang2:
Or the 1 kg big stones!?

keep dreaming.same land got divided into 3 separate entities and still u r in denial mode.

India was divided into 2, only.

It was Pakistan that got divided later on.
i cant keep on bursting ure bubbles here all the time.

so get this into ure thick head.

India will never , and i mean never, be divided again.

U have to keep in account of all those brahmin and sikh families driven out or killed by those so called 'FREEDOM FIGHTERS' in Kashmir
they are welcomed to keep living on their own lands if they support freedom movement otherwise they can shift into india proper.

I would rejoice if the Pakistani freedom fighters aka jobless losers come to my country and get killed. By the way, they are the child killers too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom