What's new

Senior Samajwadi Party leader levels rape allegation against army

Well Hindu morons like you make it easy for us and since your pea size brain is about to explode, what does this thread has to do with all your pathetic rants.
severe self esteem issues make Indian members display their inferiority complexes before Pakistanis and that too by visiting pakistani forums and forcefully engaging pakistanis. And when get banned then they visit their own fora and spend their whole day discussing this forum and crying abt unfair moderation. LMAO
I am BJP's item girl, they always talk about me: Azam Khan:

Lol
Lmao this guy always has something hilarious to say. Maybe he does it on purpose looking at history of his statements.

severe self esteem issues make Indian members display their inferiority complexes before Pakistanis and that too by visiting pakistani forums and forcefully engaging pakistanis. And when get banned then they visit their own fora and spend their whole day discussing this forum and crying abt unfair moderation. LMAO

Yea, when these creatures are in their own environment, their Indian table manners are on full display, after they get kicked out from PDF, they even start boasting they only visit PDF just to humiliate the Pakistanis.
Where as their own forums are just like a zoo....hardly any other civilized national joins them.

Azam Khan :lol: :lol::argh:

Under Dock for corruption allegation for selling Waqf properties by the Central Waqf commission. I want more blabber from him.

We can understand why you are so butthurt because he spoke the truth regardless what charges are against him and if he has charges against him then might have been doing flattery to get rid off them instead he opted to speak the truth and he is not only voice. Rape is the hallmark of indian terrorist army and indian women have been protesting against it and can we forget that picture of naked indian women covered by banner saying 'Indian army come and rape us'? ....Just google it in case you did not see since I'm not keen on watching or sharing it.

Yea, when these creatures are in their own environment, their Indian table manners are on full display, after they get kicked out from PDF, they even start boasting they only visit PDF just to humiliate the Pakistanis.
Where as their own forums are just like a zoo....hardly any other civilized national joins them.
But to their utter dismay, due to their filthy language and values, no Pakistani visits their fora so they have to come here to engage with us due to their obsession...cheapos ...

Though there are a lot of good and civilised indian members here and it is a good experience to discuss with them despite the differences but I'm talking about the majority... of trolls...

This is no allegation, its an open truth.
Only India's state controlled press is misinforming people.
Whole world is shouting foul and yet brainwashed Indians are unmoved... as to why their army is tying Kashmiris to their vehicles, why Indian army is at war with kids of Kashmir, why UN can't visit Indian occupied Kashmir, why there are mass graves!!

Excellent post....hindus of bharot have no answers to the questions you raised. They only come to our forums for chest thumping and then getting their butts kicked out of the forum and then they spend whole day crying..chronic morons...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom