What's new

Senior ISIS Leader with 200 terrorist joined Afghan security forces.

They were involved in fighting with Taliban.

Taliban sources reporting 100 ISIS fighters captured by Taliban as well along their commander.

Yes and now they can have the official acceptance.

This is the end of being shameless now they are admitting it openly.

I read news yesterday that ANP cheif got his family murdered by the taliban. This game has been turned into assassinations. Even that is proving to be difficult in trying to dominate afghanistan.

I read news yesterday that ANP cheif got his family murdered by the taliban. This game has been turned into assassinations. Even that is proving to be difficult in trying to dominate afghanistan.

I saw the images uploaded by a local journalist these ISIS fighters were air lifted and will now fight Taliban from ANA side. Afghan govt in the end is turning out to be a terrorist organisation.

I saw the images uploaded by a local journalist these ISIS fighters were air lifted and will now fight Taliban from ANA side. Afghan govt in the end is turning out to be a terrorist organisation.
do share!

oh dear! this was the last option but that has failed too. How will the yanks tell the public they are negotiating with the Taliban?

Okay for once let's not believe the journalist and say he is bias but what about image in the second tweet. It shows police chief governor and ISIS Leader standing together. They are now doing it openly.
This is not it. I saw reports from other local dudes which are pointing to the same conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom