What's new

Sending a Message Straight to the People of China

I know how to deal with such traitors, colonial agents. Had I been in the govt as an official, either I would have ordered assassination long ago using secret service agents to make the incident look like an accident or would have maligned his image in a way that he would never come to public any more. For example, I would have sent a girl to seduce him, secret service agents would have taken photos as evidences and then would make the photos public. Such actions would turn his own wife against him and devastated his mental condition as it would have been a psychological onslaught on his personality. He would have surely lost all his credibility in front of the people.

Officials related to national security need to be diplomatic and cunning to deal with such threats. But, Pentagon is lucky because I am not in the PRC govt position.

agreed, without killing him (the government had so many opportunities but didn't) it's still possible to make him irrelevant. like you said, get evidence of a scandal, break his family apart, and kill him socially, mentally and intellectually so when he's out of prison, he's a homeless and broken man. show his bank account taking millions from unknown sources and spending it on prostitutes and heroin. show his extensive properties overseas; question if he even has chinese citizenship.

agreed, without killing him (the government had so many opportunities but didn't) it's still possible to make him irrelevant. like you said, get evidence of a scandal, break his family apart, and kill him socially, mentally and intellectually so when he's out of prison, he's a homeless and broken man. show his bank account taking millions from unknown sources and spending it on prostitutes and heroin. show his extensive properties overseas; question if he even has chinese citizenship.

He is a threat to China's national security. The threat should be eliminated. No body, nothing is more important than China's national security.

Even if my own parents pose a threat to China's national security, I would never hesitate to eliminate them. Chinese exist, because China exists. Anyone who poses a threat to China's existence is an enemy of the Chinese people.

Liu is an enemy of the Chinese people.

I am pretty sure Challenger, your parents are not enemy of the CPP. Your ways of dealing with activist is really disappointing. If US acted in a similar way to China, I am pretty sure you would've locked up (just like Liu in China). You should be happy that you get to express your opinion without people killing you.

Obama awarded the Nobel Peace Prize too, but he contrived two wars~the peace pricze is lowest in the Nobel class

I love how this Nobel prize decision has become an opportunity for everyone to tack on their grievance against China. Nothing like band-wagoning.

Obama awarded the Nobel Peace Prize too, but he contrived two wars~the peace pricze is lowest in the Nobel class

The really inexcusable part was he was given the prize right after he committed an escalation of the war which caused the bloodiest months in Afghanistan.

I am pretty sure Challenger, your parents are not enemy of the CPP. Your ways of dealing with activist is really disappointing. If US acted in a similar way to China, I am pretty sure you would've locked up (just like Liu in China). You should be happy that you get to express your opinion without people killing you.

My parents are not against the Constitution as I am. It is not party that the Constitution follows, rather it is the party that has to follow the Constitution. Thats why the People's Republic of China is a country that is ruled by the law which protects the rights of the Citizen.

You don't know anything about China, don't lecture here.

China's govt is too much honest in dealing with threats to the national security and territorial integrity. I say, China's govt is the softest one, I have ever seen. This is what I don't like. China's govt should follow the principle of survival of the fittest, as Pentagon does.

Don't lecture me about US also.

Everybody knows how CIA agents operates and how they assassinate people who are seen by the Pentagon as threats to them. Many Hollywood movies are also made on this issue. For example, this one is really thrilling.

Mercury_Rising_(Al_Rojo_Vivo)-Caratula.jpg

Apart from Bourne series, this one:

Green-Zone-2010-Front-Cover-44369.jpg

And the history of American Empire.

A People's History of the United States

he's not killed though. disproved yourself, thank you for losing credibility.

i agree it would destroy him....but doesnt that also destroy the moral value and just bring your nation into a dictatorship crushing the people rather than communism

i agree it would destroy him....but doesnt that also destroy the moral value and just bring your nation into a dictatorship crushing the people rather than communism

Risking the lives of more than one billion people for a psycho traitor who wants to see China recolonized by the Anglos for three hundred years?

Isn't it strange that some non-Chinese members are for Liu while all Chinese, including overseas Chinese non-PRC citizens are against Liu?

We track China news since the days we learn how to read Chinese, and we know the good and bad deeds done by Chinese government in as much as we know the good and bad deeds done by USA, Britain, Russis etc.

Right now China has made good progress in making the country stronger and more prosperous for her people. Giving this price to Liu is to derail China's progress and giving the hardliners more excuse to go after the reformists within not only China but also within the CPC.

In the light of the west and US losing influences on third world, it can also be seen as a ploy to prevent China from expanding it influence in third world countries by making China look like it is hard on its people. This is done in the hope that the consequent of this event will make third world countries will come back to the fold of west and USA.

This is indeed a message to the Chinese people, but a message that the imeprialists are coming back to wreck China again, this time in the name of western democracy instead of "rights to trade" used 100 years ago.

The Chinese Government must not fall into this trap laid by Western powers. If China makes a big issue of it like suspending trade or cancelling relations with Norway etc, China will again be targeted as the evil country. The only thing to do for China is to remain silent and say nothing so that Western Powers would be more frustrated by China's calmness and silence. Chinese are known for their peaceful nature and hard work, so China must not fall into Western provocations. Let the Western powers give plenty of prizes to all dissidents who advocate US and EU imperialism on China. Let the Western powers beat the drum of hate and evil against China and Chinese, this would never prevent China become the next World Power. Western powers are declining and they are fearful and jealous of the rising powers of China and Chinese people. This is the reality and human rights are just another tool to target China. Human rights are better in China compared to India and to many Western nations. The basic rights are the right for an emplyment, food, housing then you can criticize and express yourself. The West must not forget who are killing, rioting, murdering, etc in their own cities and suburbs, its certainly not the Chinese people or China.
Now China would need to set up its own version of Nobel prizes. Nobel prizes in Medicine, literature to be exclusively reserved to Chinese while the Noble prize to be given to Chavez, Ahmedinejad, Kim Il Sung, Putine that is to Western dissidents.:china::pakistan:

Isn't it strange that some non-Chinese members are for Liu while all Chinese, including overseas Chinese non-PRC citizens are against Liu?

We track China news since the days we learn how to read Chinese, and we know the good and bad deeds done by Chinese government in as much as we know the good and bad deeds done by USA, Britain, Russis etc.

Right now China has made good progress in making the country stronger and more prosperous for her people. Giving this price to Liu is to derail China's progress and giving the hardliners more excuse to go after the reformists within not only China but also within the CPC.

In the light of the west and US losing influences on third world, it can also be seen as a ploy to prevent China from expanding it influence in third world countries by making China look like it is hard on its people. This is done in the hope that the consequent of this event will make third world countries will come back to the fold of west and USA.

This is indeed a message to the Chinese people, but a message that the imeprialists are coming back to wreck China again, this time in the name of western democracy instead of "rights to trade" used 100 years ago.

Indeed, it is white man's burden all over again. Only this time around China is far stronger than she was in the late 19th century. The so called democracy advocates don't really want democracy for China. They simply want to maintain the current Western dominance upon the world politics. The Chinese are nothing more than a subhuman horde to them who needs to be "civilized" to Western standards. These are the people who are too damn arrogant to learn about our people and culture before making bigoted remarks about them.

Back
Top Bottom