What's new

Send 10-20 lakh ton wheat to Pakistan : RSS leader Krishna Gopal

Nahi rahne do, India me rate nahi bada kya?

6 months back, 10kg price was somewhere 280 to 350, depends on products... NoNow it is 380- 480rs.

Yahi control kar lo yaar price ko..
I hope u know the difference between 10 kg of wheat costing 280INR in India.
And one kg costing 250PKR/80INR in Pakistan.

Also 10 kg of wheat costing 280INR is for branded wheat, nonbranded ones cost less.

Last edited:
I hope u know the difference between 10 kg of wheat costing 280INR in India.
And one kg costing 250PKR/80INR in Pakistan.

10kg - 280? No..

I was referring to branded atta, fortune, patanjali, aashirvaad etc.. These are costing between 400-480 / 10kg. Fortune aata cost me around 434 rs/10 kg.. Purchased today only from Dmart.

Yes, atta price and even edible oil and other items prices are very high in Pakistan but we can not do anything

Attachments

• SAVE_20230224_203612.jpg
    SAVE_20230224_203612.jpg
    500.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
donate it in your own poor people , this will improve your country ranking in global hunger list where currently you are at no. 109/122 :lol:

10kg - 280? No..

I was referring to branded atta, fortune, patanjali, aashirvaad etc.. These are costing between 400-480 / 10kg. Fortune aata cost me around 434 rs/10 kg.. Purchased today only from Dmart.

Yes, atta price and even edible oil and other items prices are very high in Pakistan but we can not do anything
I am still getting 5kg free wheat per head per month though I don't lift them, exchange them for cash instead.

Already posted by another Indian member, however it's been proved that a Pakistani consumes more wheat than an Indian. So it's Indians who need to up their diet besides no one in Pakistan is swinging from trees so these RSS and others should first attend to the Indian farmers.

Already posted by another Indian member, however it's been proved that a Pakistani consumes more wheat than an Indian. So it's Indians who need to up their diet besides no one in Pakistan is swinging from trees so these RSS and others should first attend to the Indian farmers.
We consume Wheat+Rice, so wheat consumption will be less.

That thread was deletded for mysterious reasons. Wheat consumption per capita alone doesn't mean anything. Indians consume lot of rice and millets and that needs to be added too. Besides, one can eat more or less wheat or any other crop and still have shortage or excess. It is a function of production and not just consumption. Australia consumes a lot of wheat per capita and still exports. Ditto Russia and Argentina and Ukraine. Most countries import wheat. It is all meaningless without context.

Back
Top Bottom