What's new

Senator Graham Wants to Default on $1 Trillion Debt Owed to China

This is simple its not about ideology. You don't keep your money in a way that the enemy can take it away. Its that simple.
Its still the safest investment ..thats what i am saying ..chinese dont think america is there enemy ..the just think in terms of money

Why today's US government is full of retards and dimwits, US used to be a very respectable country decades ago.
This a question that haunts me too. The once great nation that the world respected and admired has, very sadly, somewhat deformed itself into an America that is no longer recognisable. :(

View attachment 627442

Why I have used these numbers?

Because it's estimated that it takes roughly 14 days for a patient to die from Corona.. so we have to take the number of deaths as of today and compare them with the cases reported till 12 April 2020.

The US and its partners have death rates above 10%. All others are lower than 10%.

bro hats what i have been shouting here and been labelled a conspiracy theorist.

Its electon year.
some powers would go to any length to keep trump away from power.
its NATO/China/Iran/Democrats vs Trump/Arab world/India/Russia

Each has its own reasons.. domestic politics, regional wars, trade wars, oil monopoly etc.

Does it mean i can default on my bank credit card debts too?
No. Since your credit card will be in local denominated currency. But countries would definitely default on their external liabilities. Countries trade in dollars because of the inherent trust in US system. If they do politics with that trust, dollar will be doomed.

Hot air for the simpletons and ignorants as usual. This is akin to shooting your own foot. They didnt even dare to touch it when starting a two years tradewar against China and losing it.

Senator Lindsey Graham proposes the US should default on the Chinese holding of US treasuries.
told you all last week (in a post that now I cannot find) https://defence.pk/pdf/posts/12255422/
Then US dollars will be as cheap as used toilet paper, no more global dollar domination, good for the world indeed.
don't think so, stripping Chinese assets will make them stronger

No. Since your credit card will be in local denominated currency. But countries would definitely default on their external liabilities. Countries trade in dollars because of the inherent trust in US system. If they do politics with that trust, dollar will be doomed.
no, because they are doing it in concert with the "allies". even the gungoos are looking forward to a windfall of around $10 billion

Last edited:
If US default it's debt, that mean US dollar cannot be trusted and is just a piece of paper.

No where to run to !!! Captive. Gold cannot absorb this. Selective default or haircut can be done by USA against China. All are captive. This is the game. Even if USA defaults only on China, Rest of the world incl Japan is not going to Panic. China can lash against Taiwan, That is like temper tantrum.

take this from china now on
IMG_20200428_003933.png

A communist regime no matter how much it is accommodative to the western style economic capitalism cannot go together with democratic western countries forever. Chinese communist government wants to reap economic benefits of capitalism from western economies but doesn't want to be politically and administratively answerable to them. This marriage of opposites will not last for any longer in the backdrop of this Chinese virus crisis.

Lindsey Graham has been losing it ever since his boyfriend John Mccain died.

Back
Top Bottom