What's new

Senate approves six-month maternity, three-month paternity leaves

A good step but useless for me either way :P

More than 99% of Pakistani married males have only 1 wife. No idea why some posters are discussing multiple wives.

So to get a years leave one must marry 4 times.

Very Islamic holiday planning I must say

Progressive !!

So to get a years leave one must marry 4 times.

Very Islamic holiday planning I must say

Progressive !!
Only applicable on three babies.

I wonder if someone gets triplets, will he get 9 months straight?

Only applicable on three babies.

I wonder if someone gets triplets, will he get 9 months straight?

Will all babies have equal rights to register firms in Republic of Wakanda?

A good step but useless for me either way :P

More than 99% of Pakistani married males have only 1 wife. No idea why some posters are discussing multiple wives.

When will single males be treated equally as humans in the country?

I dunno man.

I got a park in front of my house and yet I can't even go there without family.

but on average the single male pays the world most taxes.

now indian inspired dreams of feminizing Pakistani men by hooking them to drama serials threaten the Pakistani male with extinction

Lolll..

Maternity is fine (although it shouldn't be more than 3 months), but why paternity leave? To plan for another paternity next year? :lol:
Bonding with the child, assisting the mother with taking care of the child. Paternity leave is common in the West as well now. It's not as long as maternity leave, but in my view still required.

but on average the single male pays the world most taxes.

now indian inspired dreams of feminizing Pakistani men by hooking them to drama serials threaten the Pakistani male with extinction

Meh...

either a man does some physical activity or relaxes at home.

One way to relax at home is to watch TV.

Now on Tv, you can do 2 things; either watch some stupid boring sports or watch some drama.

With drama, he atleast learns something.

Meh...

either a man does some physical activity or relaxes at home.

One way to relax at home is to watch TV.

Now on Tv, you can do 2 things; either watch some stupid boring sports or watch some drama.

With drama, he atleast learns something.

Beavis and Butthead is also classified as a drama serial.

But that does not mean the single man must pay through the nose to finance a married man's perks.

All men are born equal and they are not married when they are born. This division of Man comes from introduction of Woman in their lives.

The imposed matriarchal values of a patriarchal society confuses post modern human.

Beavis and Butthead is also classified as a drama serial.

But that does not mean the single man must pay through the nose to finance a married man's perks.

All men are born equal and they are not married when they are born. This division of Man comes from introduction of Woman in their lives.

The imposed matriarchal values of a patriarchal society confuses post modern human.

^TGTOW (Trolls gone their own ways)

^TGTOW (Trolls gone their own ways)

Rok Sako to Rok Lo

Bonding with the child, assisting the mother with taking care of the child. Paternity leave is common in the West as well now. It's not as long as maternity leave, but in my view still required.

In Pakistan it is not unusual for your workmate to inform you on Wednesday that he got married Tuesday when he went back home from work.

Its the great circle of life.

Bhai, three months paternity??

Only PPP can pass such a law..

More opportunity for lazy nation to not work . Pregnancy ko hum ne pata nhi kia bana diya da. Girls can manage all task just fine in early days of pregnancy and for us pregnancy mean dont move dont walk and just stay on bed 24/7..aur man staying at home will put more burden on woman to look after him as well as babies. Government should have improved maternity care im hospitasl instead of giving holidays

our teacher used to say.pregnancy koi beemari nahii.aik normal physiological process Hai.magar hum ne isey beemaru bana Diya hai

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom