What's new

‘Selfie-girl’ at anti-Muslim protest apologises for anti-Semitic remarks

Hiptullha

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
‘Selfie-girl’ at anti-Muslim protest apologises for anti-Semitic remarks
muslim_protest-large_trans++eo_i_u9APj8RuoebjoAHt0k9u7HhRJvuo-ZLenGRumA-xlarge_trans++SZCfQn3UNBPwFTCNOaG4IZrdAyC4X8LiP0eJDs56kOA.jpg

Zakia Belkhiri takes her photo CREDIT: ©JURGEN AUGUSTEYNS
23 MAY 2016 • 6:47PM

Zakia Belkhiri, a teenager who won praise after posing in front anti-Muslim protestors in Belgium while taking selfies, has issued an apology after journalists unearthed a number of anti-Semitic comments posted on her social media accounts.

Belkhiri was widely praised after photos emerged last week showing her standing in front of far-Right Flemish nationalist group called Vlaams Belang as they protested at the Muslim Expo in Antwerp.

A group of protesters had gathered outside the expo, which celebrates Muslim lifestyle, art and culture, with signs including messages such as “No headscarves” and “Stop Islam”.

Ciu7JqYWEAAQJdv.jpg:small

Follow
* ‎@Ivaccl

#ThugLife .. @rabiosaaloca

6:46 AM - 18 May 2016

The photos of her selfies, taken by Jurgen Augusteyns and published by Vice, were shared by thousands of supporters around the world.

However, it has since emerged that Belkhiri has posted several anti-Semitic remarks on her social media channels.

In one 2012 tweet she wrote: "Hitler didn't kill all the Jews, he left some. So we know why he was killing them."

And in a 2014 Facebook post she said of Jews: "I hate them so much."

As these and other comments began to draw attention Belkhiri tweeted in her defence: "My opinion many years ago was meant on the zionist back then, that spread hate instead of love so to all the other jews peace be upon you!"

“You meant that Zionist Jews deserve to die?" one Twitter user replied.

She subsequently published a lengthy statement on Twitter apologising "to everyone in the Jewish community which I've hurt with my comments of several years ago."

tweet_1-large_trans++Fnii1m4XNQAj2-LOR2zFdXyrTzPoGrooYOR4K5LsaT8.PNG

Belkhiri, who has since deactivated her social media presences, has been contacted for a comment.

:rofl:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...muslim-protest-apologises-for-anti-semitic-r/

you gotta be very careful what you say. any past must be ereased even stalin knew that.

What whatever she said is true and most of the sane will agree with her.

This is the difference between dajjals hand, one hand is fire, one hand is water/paradise europe is seen as heaven and third world as hell. but those that can see, see oposite reality. Reminds me of that movie they live we sleep, here put on these shades.

before writing anything clear your mind so that you dont write anything that may hurt somebodies feeling:-)

I never understood anti-Semitism.

There are only about 12 million Jews in the entire world, what is there to be scared of?

Moral of the day...........If you don't support Jewish Terrorism ...you are Anti-Semitic..:D

There are only about 12 million Jews in the entire world, what is there to be scared of?

But they are everywhere in WEST! In every political decision making process..you have to go through them!
There's an old saying.."You can criticize Jesus but you can't criticize Israel!"

In the modern middle eastern context its got everything to do with the western backed creation of Israel and especially the US's ardent support of this colony really (only a fraction of israelis are native to the land, unless you count religious connections as making one native to a region). The majority are Americans, Ukrainians, Russians etc. colonists, and Israeli colonisation of Palestinian land has followed the same pattern as American colonisation did of native American land.

Of course hating all Jews due to the followers of a political ideology called Zionism is sheer stupidity, and is something many middle easterners are guilty of indeed. Yet no other group has done more to spread hatred towards Jews than Zionists themselves. They claim to represent the views of all Jews, and when followers of this ideology subsequently engage in mass murders, colonisation and human rights abuses, many people especially those related to the victims through ethnicity, language or religion start believing that all Jews are bad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom