What's new

See how an Indian army soilder hosted flag in J&K

But development (or lack thereof) is not the SOLE issue and tackling that will not see an end to these kind of acts. Kashmir receives a grossly disproportionate budget allocation from the federal govt and each Kashmiri receives FAR more economic assistance (subsidies, aid etc) than any other Indian citizen and yet they are still the only people in India routinly engaging in such behaviour.

There is something else at work in Kashmir these days.

Development is surely needed however I am of the opinion that there is a segment of the Kashmiri youth that are going beyond the tradtional mould of angry unemployed boys. The fact that we have started to see ISIS flags being waved in certain parts of Kashmir and women being threatened for riding scooters is an indication of a deeply depressing reality; that Wahhabism is seeping (or being pushed) from across the border.

If its happening so actively in a state like Kerala....one can imagine whats happening in Kashmir.

Its going to be on the boil from here on out till India repeals article 370.

I
Its going to be on the boil from here on out till India repeals article 370.
I wouldn't hold my breath on this, this GoI has sold out for poltical milage (alliance with PDP) and repealling Article 370 isn't even a part of the discourse right now with these so-called liberals/"intellectuals" mourning the death of a TERRORIST.

I wouldn't hold my breath on this, this GoI has sold out for poltical milage (alliance with PDP) and repealling Article 370 isn't even a part of the discourse right now with these so-called liberals/"intellectuals" mourning the death of a TERRORIST.

Hence what I said that it will be on the boil for a long time now.

India has a very strong supple back in bleeding heart "liberalism" so its going to take a lot of straw to break it in this case.

While you're at it. Plz defend the Gujarat massacre too. And try eating beef next time. I am sure you will get the tatse of being real Indian. ( no Offence Though)

Lol this is what you come up with? How about you taste pork while suggesting him to try beef!

While you're at it. Plz defend the Gujarat massacre too. And try eating beef next time. I am sure you will get the tatse of being real Indian. ( no Offence Though)

Hello,

I have asked quite many seniors like @Joe Shearer and @Abingdonboy regarding what measures have been taken into developing this particular region of kashmir. And so far the response has been nil. It is therefore suggested that If any developmental work takes place I am sure the existence of unrest will vanish. Though some of the members have been kind enough to point how much funds have been spent, but then again they failed o specifically point out as to where the funds were actually spent

Very well spoken.

Lol this is what you come up with? How about you taste pork while suggesting him to try beef!
No, My dear. I didnt not mean offend your religious sentiments at all in any way. If you fell I have. I am very sorry.

Hence what I said that it will be on the boil for a long time now.

India has a very strong supple back in bleeding heart "liberalism" so its going to take a lot of straw to break it in this case.
It the existence of this liberalism that has kept the entire different communities of india under one flag. Please do not disregard it like that .

It the existence of this liberalism that has kept the entire different communities of india under one flag. Please do not disregard it like that .

There is a difference between liberalism and bleeding heart (i.e excessive) liberalism.

Everything must be moderate and pragmatic to be sustainable.

But development (or lack thereof) is not the SOLE issue and tackling that will not see an end to these kind of acts. Kashmir receives a grossly disproportionate budget allocation from the federal govt and each Kashmiri receives FAR more economic assistance (subsidies, aid etc) than any other Indian citizen and yet they are still the only people in India routinly engaging in such behaviour.

There is something else at work in Kashmir these days.

Development is surely needed however I am of the opinion that there is a segment of the Kashmiri youth that are going beyond the tradtional mould of angry unemployed boys. The fact that we have started to see ISIS flags being waved in certain parts of Kashmir and women being threatened for riding scooters is an indication of a deeply depressing reality; that Wahhabism is seeping (or being pushed) from across the border.
Sir,

To be very honest with you. the amount of budget you mentioned hardly goes to local khamsiri hardly. Tell me, if any, what sort of developmental work has been done? You dont have to open up industry to destroy the valley, but govt could come with schemes to support the cottage industry thereby preserving the beauty of the valley too. Tell me of any good universities or school or hospitals there. None zilch. You cannot win wars just by guns. What you do is eliminate the fron resistance and then you go on to buy their opinion by giving them jobs in their own area. Giving them a reason to live again. Tell me how many of kashmiris have bombed schools or hospitals in India ? Unlike TTp of Pakistan ? You can equate both.

Kashmiri are bunch of disgruntled people who are fighting for their right, Give them a reason to get busy by employing them developing tourism, opening up institute of hotel management. Trust me a lot can be done, if the intention is right. I know many good kashmiris from India who went to live in Delhi and when they got good jobs and housing they do not speak ill of India. You see that's how you buy them. After all it doesnt matter who they side with. As long as they can live happily like you and me Its all fine. Keeping petty differences aside, but that is the only solution.

As for the ISIS flag and all that rubbbish. Trust me you think they want to join Pakistan ( kashmiris by waving Pakistani flag). Not sire, not at all. Thats just to piss off Inida LEA further. what can Pakistan pissibly offer them, when India being so rich cannot ?

Bhai just dont mention beef and such in India based threads. You never know who might get offended.
True, from now on I will never mention the word bee* in Indian specific threads, In fact I will completely disregard the use of that word. Once again my sincere apologies though

There is a difference between liberalism and bleeding heart (i.e excessive) liberalism.

Everything must be moderate and pragmatic to be sustainable.
And atm it is.

True, from now on I will never mention the word bee* in Indian specific threads, In fact I will completely disregard the use of that word. Once again my sincere apologies though

It does not offend me at all :D but just talking about some others. You need not apologise to me at all :P

And atm it is.

We can agree to disagree, it has tilted to one side pretty badly right now imo.

Back
Top Bottom