What's new

School principal beaten because of Christian prayer in school in India !

WTF! These stupid Bhakts! This is lunacy, crass behavior of the worst kind! Is this the kind of Hinduism they want to show the world?
I studied in a Catholic school, we, Hindus, Muslims, Christians, and Sikhs, all said the morning prayers and evening prayers in school every day! No one was butt-hurt by that. I imbibed in us a healthy respect for faith, no matter which one you followed. Our faith wasn't tarnished by saying those prayers.

WTF! These stupid Bhakts! This is lunacy, crass behavior of the worst kind! Is this the kind of Hinduism they want to show the world?
I studied in a Catholic school, we, Hindus, Muslims, Christians, and Sikhs, all said the morning prayers and evening prayers in school every day! No one was butt-hurt by that. I imbibed in us a healthy respect for faith, no matter which one you followed. Our faith wasn't tarnished by saying those prayers.
Think before quote anything!!!!

No religion prayer allowed in Indian School, does matter belong to hindu, muslim ot others.

In this case, it was kind of force to muslim students including hindu, to sing Christian prayer...

Will muslim boys and girls can pray Christian prayer in Pakistan's schools?

No religion prayer allowed in Indian School, does matter belong to hindu, muslim ot others.
JHOOT. GANDA JHOOTA. WHY DO YOU DRAVIDIANS ALWAYS NEED TO LIE????

TELL ME THIS, JHOOTA DRAVIDIAN, ARE STUDENTS NOT MADE TO RECITE THE VANDE MATARAM? DOES THE VANDE MATARAM NOT CONTAIN INVOCATIONS TO HINDU DEITIES?

JHOOT. GANDA JHOOTA. WHY DO YOU DRAVIDIANS ALWAYS NEED TO LIE????

TELL ME THIS, JHOOTA DRAVIDIAN, ARE STUDENTS NOT MADE TO RECITE THE VANDE MATARAM? DOES THE VANDE MATARAM NOT CONTAIN INVOCATIONS TO HINDU DEITIES?
Do not take seriously what pak media propagate.

vande mataram songs - not sign at any indian school as daily prayer

Only national anthem is allowed... And it belongs to all religion.

Last edited:

In this case, it was kind of force to muslim students including hindu, to sing Christian prayer...

which India you are talking about?
Ramayan and Mahabharat are taught as additional subject (part of hindi language) in my son's school. Many muslims and christians study in his class, they never complained.
These are published by NCERT.
Saraswati puja is regularly celebrated in government schools.
GEETA sloka chanting competetions are organised every year.
And I am not talking about any religious school, this is normal public school.

Attachments

• bal maha.jpeg
    bal maha.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 30
  • bal ram.jpeg
    bal ram.jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 24
which India you are talking about?
Ramayan and Mahabharat are taught as additional subject (part of hindi language) in my son's school. Many muslims and christians study in his class, they never complained.
These are published by NCERT.
Saraswati puja is regularly celebrated in government schools.
GEETA sloka chanting competetions are organised every year.
And I am not talking about any religious school, this is normal public school.

Do you know, what i m referring about above?

I can post from school books, they also teach about eid, diwali, and Christmas..... But very basic info... Not forcing anything on anyone.

If about eid, hindu students can read and study, why not others... For such basic?

Not true, minority schools can force their prayers on other religions in India ,

Uniform civil code can resolve this menace.

These schools & hospitals are hubs for conversions.

I went to a Catholic school and Christian prayer song is normal (you don't have to sing it, there are is a group of kids for singing which is heard through the PA system). These schools are usually run by nuns. During admission it's clearly told to parents. These schools have much higher quality of education compared to other regular schools who care more about making money. They usually have a 100% pass percentage.

In my 2+12 years of studies I have never seen a single attempt of conversion or anything remotely like that. But the schools are extremely strict though. In my school you had children of all religion, with the majority being Hindu obviously.

Do not take seriously what pak media propagate.

vande mataram songs - not sign at any indian school as daily prayer

Only national anthem is allowed... And it belongs to all religion.
I know you guys don't believe in morality or objective truth, but that doesn't mean you just blatantly decide to lie to mlecchas about things which are proven to be true.

'Vande Mataram' Must Be Sung In Schools At Least Once a Week, Says Madras High Court

BMC House passes motion to make singing Vande Mataram mandatory in civic body-run schools

Hyderabad: Government schools in the old city are in a dilemma over the instructions of the district education officer (DEO), Hyderabad making it mandatory to chant ‘Vande Mataram’ during the morning assembly. They believe it will create unnecessary tension as parents will oppose it.

I went to a Catholic school and Christian prayer song is normal (you don't have to sing it, there are is a group of kids for singing which is heard through the PA system). These schools are usually run by nuns. During admission it's clearly told to parents. These schools have much higher quality of education compared to other regular schools who care more about making money. They usually have a 100% pass percentage.

In my 2+12 years of studies I have never seen a single attempt of conversion or anything remotely like that. But the schools are extremely strict though. In my school you had children of all religion, with the majority being Hindu obviously.

Even my kid goes to Catholic school and they have Christians prayer.

Only idiots making dump story about such news....

Are you referring about two states of India out of 29 states?

Anyhow, high court reversed their decision

Out of that no private schools follow such as, in India monthly comman prayer as below... this is a common Prayer on daily.

Are you referring about two states of India out of 29 states?
Oye jhootey insaan, koi sharam nahi aati?

This is what you were saying:

And when I post proof otherwise, you move the goalpost and don't even apologize for trying to lie through your teeth to a mleccha. I could probably find proof of your vile Vande Mataram being imposed on every state but I'm not going to bother when all you'll do is lie and try to spin it in some way.

Oye jhootey insaan, koi sharam nahi aati?

This is what you were saying:

And when I post proof otherwise, you move the goalpost and don't even apologize for trying to lie through your teeth to a mleccha. I could probably find proof of your vile Vande Mataram being imposed on every state but I'm not going to bother when all you'll do is lie and try to spin it in some way.

As said, single batch was made decision.. And reversed.

Isn't pak Court make wrong decisions sometimes?

The same case with other Incidents..

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...n't pak Court make wrong decisions sometimes?
This doesn't disprove anything, it just shows that the Vande Mataram went from being compulsory to being left to the discretion of the state. Also, it's only applicable to one state.

You are still a jhoota insaan who thinks he can lie to mlecchas.

Also, according to the article you linked, for several months, non-Hindus were forced to sing a song referencing and revering Hindu deities. Why were no Muslims or Christians running around assaulting principals like people from the beastly community you are currently defending?

This doesn't disprove anything, it just shows that the Vande Mataram went from being compulsory to being left to the discretion of the state. Also, it's only applicable to one state.

You are still a jhoota insaan who thinks he can lie to mlecchas.

Also, according to the article you linked, for several months, non-Hindus were forced to sing a song referencing and revering Hindu deities. Why were no Muslims or Christians running around assaulting principals like people from the beastly community you are currently defending?
And not sure what you want to prove.

After wasting much time on internet, found 2-3 cases where the decision also got reversed..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom