What's new

SCC 2014-ENGINEERS INITIAL TEST ?? (^_^)

Husain

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
HELO
I AM MAKING THIS FORUM AFTER DOING ALOT OF SEARCH ABOUT SCC-EME test guides and prepation. THIS POST IS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO GUIDE NEW CANDIDATES WHO ARE BEING REGISTERED FOR EME/SCC ?
PLEASE HELP AND SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF ,WHAT TYPE OF QUESTIONS YOU FACED IN THE INITIAL TEST OF SCC ?
REGARDS :help::cray::hitwall:8-)

OK. Question Paper milte hi yahaan chhap denge.

INDISHER + VIPER = fazool jawab >>>
i have cleared the initial ... for the guide line of the most of the people i am writing this
1.In online written for SCC-eme you should prepare your electrical engineering subject plus the intelligenceverbal and nonverbal.
2. 96Q.s/IN 30 MINS VERBAL + 96Q.S/30MINS non verbal ; after clearing this section you will go to the Accademic test.
3. 50Q.S/40 MINS all related to Electrical engineering ,NO ENGLISH NO GENERAL KNOWLEDGE NO MATHS NO PHYSICS NO ISLAMIYAT .....
4. after passing academic you will be asked to come for medical and physical exams

thats it
regards

INDISHER + VIPER = fazool jawab >>>
i have cleared the initial ... for the guide line of the most of the people i am writing this
1.In online written for SCC-eme you should prepare your electrical engineering subject plus the intelligenceverbal and nonverbal.
2. 96Q.s/IN 30 MINS VERBAL + 96Q.S/30MINS non verbal ; after clearing this section you will go to the Accademic test.
3. 50Q.S/40 MINS all related to Electrical engineering ,NO ENGLISH NO GENERAL KNOWLEDGE NO MATHS NO PHYSICS NO ISLAMIYAT .....
4. after passing academic you will be asked to come for medical and physical exams

thats it
regards

@Husain Bhai I completd my B.E (Electronics) with 3.00 CGPA and I am applying for "Weapon Engineering Branch" can you please guide me I have very less time to be prepared. Thanks in advance:

Which topics are concentrated upon on yhe test? ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING IS A vast field so it would be immensely helpful if you could narrow down the syllabus to imporyant topics.....thanks

Back
Top Bottom