What's new

SC rejects plea seeking probe of cipher at centre of Imran’s ‘foreign conspiracy’ claims

Useless whataboutery. Those two key questions relate to the petition mentioned in the OP. I will stay on topic, thank you.
faiz eisa is a harami , son of b!TCH , r@ndi ka bacha as we all know that , what if he starts the inquiry himself and prove IK wrong ?

faiz eisa is a harami , son of b!TCH , r@ndi ka bacha as we all know that , what if he starts the inquiry himself and prove IK wrong ?

You are entitled to your personal opinions, of course, but they are irrelevant to the questions and the answers that they deserve.

You are entitled to your personal opinions, of course, but they are irrelevant to the questions and the answers that they deserve.
no one gives damn shit to what that pig is questioning , he is already proven a$$ hole certified corrupt

no one gives damn shit to what that pig is questioning , he is already proven a$$ hole certified corrupt

Except that the questions remain valid, no matter whether you choose to excrete a small pile or a large steaming heap.

Two key questions, specially the second one.
Glad you are sticking to the important stuff.
The answer is: He did. He named the reputable and uncontroversial Gen Tariq to head the commission, who (probably under pressure by you-know-you) recused himself.

Glad you are sticking to the important stuff.
The answer is: He did. He named the reputable and uncontroversial Gen Tariq to head the commission, who (probably under pressure by you-know-you) recused himself.

And then IK chose to drop the matter. Regardless of the reasons Gen Tariq recused himself, IK still had the authority to appoint someone else. It is not like Gen Tariq was the only person who could investigate the matter.

And then IK chose to drop the matter. Regardless of the reasons Gen Tariq recused himself, IK still had the authority to appoint someone else. It is not like Gen Tariq was the only person who could investigate the matter.
I am sure there must have been some hidden gem that IK needed to find and appoint in his stead if he was sincere, but, if a decorated and outspoken man like Gen. Tariq can excuse himself, I have a feeling his replacement might have had the same reasons, regardless of what they are.

I am sure there must have been some hidden gem that IK needed to find and appoint in his stead if he was sincere, but, if a decorated and outspoken man like Gen. Tariq can excuse himself, I have a feeling his replacement might have had the same reasons, regardless of what they are.

I'd rather not speculate, but IK had the executive authority, and he chose to drop the matter. Those are the facts. That means that the motives for asking the SC to intrude on an executive matter are open to question, to be fair.

Useless whataboutery. Those two key questions relate to the petition mentioned in the OP. I will stay on topic, thank you.
Faiz Isa knows the answer, but does he have the guts to probe the role of the military establishment? . No, he does not. So to avoid confronting the establishment and raised such questions and close the case. Because his next appointment as CJ at stake and he want that post desperately. He already badly wanted to remove the reference in SC against him, because that reference may cause a problem for his appointment as Cj of Pakistan and PMLn want him at any cost to remove all Nawaz cases.
Anyway, Bajwa already damage the system, exposed and accepted all his regime change actions.

Last edited:
Faiz Isa knows the answer, but does he have the guts to probe the role of the military establishment? . No, he does not. So to avoid confronting the establishment and raised such questions and close the case.

All of that can come only after the grounds for the SC to intrude on a matter of executive authority after the petitioner himself chose not to pursue it when he had the authority to do so can be established in the first place.

At this point, IK/PTI would like the cipher chapter done and dusted.

I'd rather not speculate, but IK had the executive authority, and he chose to drop the matter. Those are the facts. That means that the motives for asking the SC to intrude on an executive matter are open to question, to be fair.
Exactly. I am surprised why he didn't use said executive authority to send Bajwa, a BS-22 public servant, packing. Now, he's crying foul and all. Something doesn't add up.

Exactly. I am surprised why he didn't use said executive authority to send Bajwa, a BS-22 public servant, packing. Now, he's crying foul and all. Something doesn't add up.

I would say here that what is hypocritical is expecting others to do for him that he chose not to do for himself, even when he clearly could, or should have.

I would say here that what is hypocritical is expecting others to do for him that he chose not to do for himself, even when he clearly could, or should have.
Hypocrite. Thank you. That's the word I was looking for. Like, he also made a lot of noise but never really got the FIR for his "assassination attempt" registered against the people he was maligning, all of whom have rendered arguably more services to this nation in the last 10 months alone than he has in his entire insignificant little life. And that includes the stupid World Cup (in case any cricket afficionados reading feel the need to chime in).

But SC have no problems opening at midnight to hear cases
IIRC, a high court judge and above can declare any place as a court, any time of the day. So your argument goes out the window, dear sir. Just be thankful they didn't set up shop and started the proceeding right in the GHQ where they came to know that the country was in crises.

Back
Top Bottom