What's new

SC issues contempt notice to PM Gilani

not necessarily....unless the ''applied for registration'' tag (which is issued) has its grant period expired.

again, what you say would not in the very least surprise me...a lot of things dont surprise me, these days. Especially as far as these bloody hopeless politicians are concerned

but to see this illegally registered vehicle, driven by none other than the PM himself --pull in front of a building like the Supreme Court of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.....it's all very symbolic. It is a poster image.

Well, the rulers do claim immunity, and practice it brazenly, don't they?

Well, the rulers do claim immunity, and practice it brazenly, don't they?

Unfortunately, they have immunity by law, but exercising the immunity of official post against corruption cases, only testifies that we have a thief heading Pakistan.

He is ruler by the blessings of election commission of Pakistan otherwise technically his is invalid and fraudster.

Unfortunately, they have immunity by law, but exercising the immunity of official post against corruption cases, only testifies that we have a thief heading Pakistan.

He is ruler by the blessings of election commission of Pakistan otherwise technically his is invalid and fraudster.

Obviously, the law needs to be changed and then implemented too, and the Pakistani people need to demand accountability from all their officials. Having said that, I don't see any realistic chances of those happening anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom