What's new

Say NO to Terror: Join the anti terror Fatwa [Islamic Ruling] Drive Today.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
top_banner.jpg

front-200x300.jpg

Stand up & join hands with us , sign online to support the most comprehensive anti terror Fatwa [Islamic Ruling] ever written and give your much needed support for the ideological battle against the Kharji Terrorists.

Author: Dr Tahir Ul Qadri.

Please join the cause online.

FatwaonTerrorism.com | Home

Thanks.:pakistan:

top_banner.jpg

front-200x300.jpg

Stand up & join hands with us , sign online to support the most comprehensive anti terror Fatwa [Islamic Ruling] ever written and give your much needed support for the ideological battle against the Kharji Terrorists.

Author: Dr Tahir Ul Qadri.

Please join the cause online.

FatwaonTerrorism.com | Home

Thanks.:pakistan:
Didn't you find any one proper man he is hiding in CANADA and we know how he made money Man Plz quote some sensible person watch his old videos and you will be able not control your laughter man

Assalam alaikum

brother this ( qadri ) guy stayed in our house for some days when he was not as controversial. several years later i met another guy qadri stayed at their house i shared my views with that guy he had the same feeling about him. i will not join any thing which he is involved in.

this guy can fool the masses have gr8 elm but afsos he is not the one to follow no way

a nice guy like u and very intelligent one should stay away from this maghroor and mutakibbar ( Allah mutakabbir logon to bilkul passand nahi kerta ) person

TARIQ

Didn't you find any one proper man he is hiding in CANADA and we know how he made money Man Plz quote some sensible person watch his old videos and you will be able not control your laughter man

Assalam alaikum

brother this ( qadri ) guy stayed in our house for some days when he was not as controversial. several years later i met another guy qadri stayed at their house i shared my views with that guy he had the same feeling about him. i will not join any thing which he is involved in.

this guy can fool the masses have gr8 elm but afsos he is not the one to follow no way

a nice guy like u and very intelligent one should stay away from this maghroor and mutakibbar ( Allah mutakabbir logon to bilkul passand nahi kerta ) person

TARIQ

W/S

All right gentlemen , have you had the chance to read the Fatwa ? - If not please do & lets not get into personalities and one's personal conduct of life and going about it.

I am sure both of you are not born saints and so ain't i. Dr Saheb is a Human being and may have his down sides which many of us may not like.

The core of this discussion remains the contents of the Fatwa itself.

Thanks.

Assalam alaikum

TARIQ

Oh dear, you reminded me of old days when he was not into politics? When he was involved with his "Minhaj Ul Qura'n" only and too much busy with it.

You remember his speeches every last or first Thursday of the month (i am not sure) :partay:

Assalam alaikum

When he was nawaz shareef ki ankhoo ka tara lol

no i never heard his speeches and i m glad that i didont listen his speeches before seeing him

Brother no we r not saints but i m not gonna take fatwa from someone whom lost his credibility

TARIQ

Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri is probably the only aalim who truly oppose terrorism and you people are against him and then you people wonder why others think we are terrorists.

Assalam alaikum

When he was nawaz shareef ki ankhoo ka tara lol

no i never heard his speeches and i m glad that i didont listen his speeches before seeing him

Brother no we r not saints but i m not gonna take fatwa from someone whom lost his credibility

TARIQ

Entirely up to you , i am not "selling" it to you. Fatwa is a document which one Muslim could accept or reject based on his/her own Islamic knowledge about the given issue. You must have a good reason.

Take care.

Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri is probably the only aalim who truly oppose terrorism and you people are against him and then you people wonder why others think we are terrorists.

He wasn't the only one - though he is now - this great man was assassinated by TTP for opposing their campaign of terror.

Dr Sarfaraz Naeemi Shaheed.

Last edited by a moderator:

TARIQ

:tup:

His Minhaj Ul Quran had a madrasah in UAE very close to our residence, when we were kids we used to go to that madrassah and there we learnt tajweed.

Later on the teacher left and another one came somewhat like a sabz pagree wala but he was wearing a white pagree :P we left after a short period of him coming as we had completed our tajweed already.

Every last or first Thursday night of the month (i don't remember exactly; well these are signs of getting older :P), they (Minhaj Ul Qaran) used to have mehfils and people used to come and give speeches not him though. He rarely came to UAE i personally did not ever see him face to face. The place used to be full and they even had their own library for his books. (i did not read any of his book though) I heard him only once and that speech was "relayed' from Pakistan via telephone!. Just imagine a speech being relayed from Pakistan to UAE via telephone !! later on when the speech ended an assistant at the Pakistan side started saying "hello London", hello so and so place till he reached the hand set of Dubai and said "hello Dubai". i don't know what other places he was saying hhhhhh. Actually his speech was being relayed to many different countries via "telephone" !! what a waste of money!

When I was a kid out of curiosity i did not leave anything be it Minhaj Ul Quran mehfils, mehfils of sabz pagree walay and brown pagree walay and later white pagrees walay just out of curiosity as i was a kid and wanted to know what do these people do but inside I had the feeling that something is wrong with all these which we understood as we grew up.

So all these years you have been waiting for a fatwa?"It's a decade late...
Besides, common sense is my only fatwa - I won't go blow myself up cause some alim said so, and I wont not blow myself up because some alim said so
In today's world only common sense can be trusted

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom