Status
Not open for further replies.

Zane_K

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No offence intended
878BEBCF-4DA8-44D4-B810-91E1B23D05C0.jpeg

Pakistan now has indigenous drone technology.

Jokes on Al Qaeda i guess lol

Brit, you should start using same drones at home..the type of radicals you are giving refuge at home in the name of social justice is preposterous..

John Bhatti went on a date on the London bridge.

The cow forgot to wear acid proof make up

Brit, you should start using same drones at home..the type of radicals you are giving refuge at home in the name of social justice is preposterous..

play along with the humor man. why so sensitive

why can he not be an injun or bong or parsi or pakistani or any other?

I agree to your opinion though not with killer drones. Really don’t want them flying around while I go to the shops for milk.

I agree to your opinion though not with killer drones. Really don’t want them flying around while I go to the shops for milk.
You go shop for milk....while milk jugs at home being pasteurized ..Happens in a multicultural western society..

You go shop for milk....while milk jugs at home being pasteurized ..Happens in a multicultural western society..
So you have 1st hand experience of a multicultural society?

John Bhatti went on a date on the London bridge.

The cow forgot to wear acid proof make up

play along with the humor man. why so sensitive
Ha!
And yes ! Why so
Ha! and yes ! Why so serious Blitzkrieg? Just go along with the humour as suggested. Dam!

Why so emotional?

Brits also can't distinguish unarmed Irish protesters from the IRA.

These episodes of visual impairment resulted in the IRA maiming and killing English civilians.

No offence intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom