What's new

Saudia-Pakistan work on 3.6 Billion Oil Deal (Grant)

Lol..people think this current dose is too low and want more

No pakistan doesnt need reseves it need logic

Logic is a good thing but it is not a replacement for sound preparation for unforeseen events.

Back in 2008, oil rose up to about $140 per barrel and all the logic went out of window. Now Oil is all time high in India and petrol stations in U.K are running dry. Logic doesn't seems to be working ,......... on worldwide scale.

We must be very thankful to Saudis for extending this help. Those who are mocking Pakistan for accepting their help do not understand how useful this credit line is while we undergo economic correction and COVID related supply and demand fluctuations.

Saudis didn’t have to do it …. Especially after they have reduced their presence in Pakistan’s affairs and are almost absent in Afghanistan.

They may be trying to become relevant again after few years of disastrous missteps but at the end of the day we owe a big Thanks to Saudis.

No need to turn this into a Saudi /Iran sectarian issue. I don’t give a damn about sectarian issues but I can’t help but notice how Iran has always sided with Pakistan’s enemies especially India and train plus shelter Baloch terrorists. Iran has always backstabbed Pakistan and is no friend of ours.

Similar deal was struck pre covid as well.

At some moment in time by sheer mathematical chance, we will get it eventually right till than Arabi bhayyas will keep bailing us out.

That's why Saudi Arabia is our real friend, Iran isn't.

Saudi Arabia is really a generous country, it always helps other countries when they need help most.
In 1987, China was seriously short of foreign exchange. Prince Sultan of Saudi Arabia purchased $3.5 billion in weapons from China, helping China fill the foreign exchange gap.

We must be very thankful to Saudis for extending this help. Those who are mocking Pakistan for accepting their help do not understand how useful this credit line is while we undergo economic correction and COVID related supply and demand fluctuations.

Saudis didn’t have to do it …. Especially after they have reduced their presence in Pakistan’s affairs and are almost absent in Afghanistan.

They may be trying to become relevant again after few years of disastrous missteps but at the end of the day we owe a big Thanks to Saudis.

No need to turn this into a Saudi /Iran sectarian issue. I don’t give a damn about sectarian issues but I can’t help but notice how Iran has always sided with Pakistan’s enemies especially India and train plus shelter Baloch terrorists. Iran has always backstabbed Pakistan and is no friend of ours.

Pakistan is grateful, but the solution is to diversify. We rely too much on oil.

MOU was signed for deffered oil payment way back in 2019 but it was never materalized until now.

I thought IK said we will never beg
.but this is second time in a tenure from KSA...that's issue we have....when KSa will ask for a return favor our keyboard warrior will shout " we are independent! Why we help them" it all okay but then we should not beg them for money ..it looks quite ungrateful and Ahsaaan faramoshi
What do they want from us now?
They did not ask us ..we beg them to lend us money ..we can simply refuse it ..but how to refuse what we ask for

Nothing to see here - it is the usual begging bowl by the shameless corrupt Pakistan rulers and their supporters.

Back
Top Bottom