What's new

Saudi Women May Have to Cover Up Sexy Eyes

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

Reaction score
Saudi Women May Have to Cover Up Sexy Eyes

Saudi Women May Have To Cover Up Sexy Eyes | Fox News

Published November 17, 2011

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia – Saudi women with attractive eyes may be forced to cover them up, the news website Bikya Masr reported, in a move that could mark the latest repressive measure taken against women by the Islamic state.

A spokesperson for Saudi Arabia's Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice (CPVPV), Sheikh Motlab al Nabet, said the committee had the right to stop women revealing "tempting" eyes in public.

Women in Saudi Arabia already have to cover their hair, and, in some regions, their faces while in public. If they do not, they face punishments including fines and public floggings.

The CPVPV has repeatedly been accused of human rights violations. Founded in 1940, its function is to ensure Islamic laws are not broken in public in Saudi Arabia.

In 2002 the committee refused to allow female students out of a burning school in Mecca because they were not wearing correct head cover, report said. The decision contributed to the high death toll of 15 people who were killed in the fire.

This news was already dismissed before in a previous thread created for the same purpose.

i dont even know what sexy eyes mean....how do you define it?

similar to Iranian religious establishment ---they ban "western style haircut"

what the hell does these things mean anyways? Very abstract.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. While I fundamentally disagree with a lot of things Saudi Arabia does, I would think twice before listening to anything from Fox News or Press TV.

i dont even know what sexy eyes mean....how do you define it?

similar to Iranian religious establishment ---they ban "western style haircut"

what the hell does these things mean anyways? Very abstract.

Does this help?
Muslim-Bride-Sexy-Eyes-Pics.jpg

Sigh Saudis. Never met bigger hypocrites than their government. They are scared of women having "sexual freedom" yet mean while their princes go on hunting trips to hunt specific types of birds that they consider aphrodisiacs.

so in other words, if you have coloured eyes then you must hide them?

but aren't human beings God's creation??

I doubt the color matters, its just the mouthings of a perverted old man who seems to be afraid of women. If it was not the eyes it would be the way they wear their Hijab or that some were daring to display ankles. Perhaps my own bias but it seems some are so quick to find evil in any small thing in another to hide the greater evil in their own soul.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Allah is beautiful and He loves beauty.” [Sahīh Muslim (911)]

FOR THE LAST TIME CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE IT HAS ALREADY BEEN DISCUSSED AND THIS NEWS WAS SHOWN TO BE FALSE AS THE GOVERNMENT HAS SAID IT IS NOT TRUE. BUT NOOOOOOO PEOPLE MUST FUEL THE HATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE RIGHT?

^^^

When will you realize news like this will never go out of fashion

Back
Top Bottom