What's new

Saudi FM: We Will Not Tolerate Interference in our Affairs

That activist lady is a Canadian national too. If anything, Saudi's have been served with a lesson on protection of citizens. A while ago they detained a Pakistani analyst in KSA for merely expressing his views over the Yemen war. This is the 21st century and as the oil goes white against the renewable energy sources, no one will put up with Saudi's pomposity and tyranny for long.

I am not following this news.
But isn't Saudi Arabia making a mountain out of nothing.
Nop, KSA don't rush things usually.. It must have evidence of some Canadian meddling in its internal affairs..Women rights are being reformed in KSA and it is real, but some extremist HR activists want to rush things, which will lead to negative outcomes and that is contrary to the Saudi interests..BTW, I think Canada is just a front to other Western powers meddeling in Muslim affairs..since Canada has a "nice reputation" when it comes to HR.. but why Canada did not ask Germany (at all) to release a Female Canadian (Monika Sheafer) imprisoned there for criticising the Holocaust.. let alone asking for its immediate release!?

the point is if you are US citizen than you dont need to fear foreign laws.. you always come back home.. and no one would dare to say my country my laws..

but for canada this seems not to work well.. this ppl should have stick to saudi law when they are in KSA.. you can't think you are immune because you are from another country.. and then it does not matter if ksa is worse or has any other faults.. your fault is your fault and the faults of others are theirs , they wont make your fault right..

he speaks a lie
Why do you say "he speaks a lie".. Any proof of Saudi meddling in internal affairs of other nations?

For all Pakistanis the imprisoned so called activist,s wife is extremely anti Pakistan and is buddy buddy with Tarik Fateh
The guy is atheist..according to his father and brother..and BTW, a lot of Canadians are atheists too hence the affinity and sympathy/empathy.. things are much deeper than what they seem on the surface, this is not HR defence, this goes further..and has a religious connotation to it..

Nop, KSA don't rush things usually.. It must have evidence of some Canadian meddling in its internal affairs..Women rights are being reformed in KSA and it is real, but some extremist HR activists want to rush things, which will lead to negative outcomes and that is contrary to the Saudi interests..BTW, I think Canada is just a front to other Western powers meddeling in Muslim affairs..since Canada has a "nice reputation" when it comes to HR.. but why Canada did not ask Germany (at all) to release a Female Canadian (Monika Sheafer) imprisoned there for criticising the Holocaust.. let alone asking for its immediate release!?

Why do you say "he speaks a lie".. Any proof of Saudi meddling in internal affairs of other nations?

The guy is atheist..according to his father and brother..and BTW, a lot of Canadians are atheists too hence the affinity and sympathy/empathy.. things are much deeper than what they seem on the surface, this is not HR defence, this goes further..and has a religious connotation to it..
The affinity is not due to atheism but anti Muslim pandering of his wife

View attachment 490983
Australia only came second

Note: Excludes Hockey teams

Dude, these lists are pointless considering they're based on arbitrary measures. I mean how do you quantify friendliness anyway?

I lived in Canada for a year; Australians, Americans, Britons and many others are much friendlier than Canadians. I realise this is my personal experience of course but it's just my two cents.

The whole saga revolves around the phrase" immediate release" ..while the accused are still going trough trial!
This is called interference in the judicial affairs of a sovereign country..

I agree... Instead of delivering decree, Canada should have waited for the outcome of the trial.
I expect all world would agree to the point.
However, strong reaction of KSA indicates, that they use the opportunity as a warning shot for all of western govts.!

Saudi accuses Canada of terrorism. Irony

Somali discussing foreign affairs of Canada, instead of bread.... radical enough!

Saudi Arabia who regularly interferes in the region, Bombs its neighbor, funds terrorists , wanted to invade Qatar, shut down Al Jazeera and demanded Qatar close the Turkish Base asks Canada to not interfere. :crazy::omghaha:

You missed interference in Egypt. They propped up the mafia regime in Egypt because they are afraid of democracy.

Saudi Arabia who regularly interferes in the region, Bombs its neighbor, funds terrorists , wanted to invade Qatar, shut down Al Jazeera and demanded Qatar close the Turkish Base asks Canada to not interfere. :crazy::omghaha:
And whom prop up a brutal sectarian minority Sunni regime in Bahrain, and militarily intervened to violently suppress Shia protests amid the Arab Spring.

Back
Top Bottom