What's new

Saudi diplomat thrashed in Delhi park

Very sad incident, bad apples exist everywhere.
Aren't dogs banned by Saudi Arabia as it is considered unIslamic and dirty?

Shows total double standards of the Saudis. Would he have kept a dog in Riyadh? He probably would have been subjected to a few lashes for going against the strict tenants of Wahabi Islam where keeping or petting dogs is considered blasphemy.

Dogs aren't banned in Saudi Arabia, hello. You can go to pet stores and buy a dog.

Many occasion foreign tourist raped by Indian, sarcastic aside Indian always show hospitality toward foreigner. I'm sure the diplomatic instigate the situation and got beat up.

I can't believe the number of Indians here who are trying to justify this act done by their fellows.

You don't need to do that really. Incidents like this happen everywhere. No society is immune after all. Im sure those few individuals don't represent the rest of India. Just say that was unfortunate and move on.

I can't believe the number of Indians here who are trying to justify this act done by their fellows.

You don't need to do that really. Incidents like this happen everywhere. No society is immune after all. Im sure those few individuals don't represent the rest of India. Just say that was unfortunate and move on.

Few few Indians are justifying this act. Though we are speculating about the reason for this act.

Are they the same ?

So far we only know the version of the story that the SA diplomat has stated, in the interest of truth and justice don't you think the point of view of the attackers must also be known ?

It is an unfortunate incident, but no need to move on. How do we correct our mistakes if we do not dig deeper and find the underlying reasons for taking corrective action ?

Please do not make such statements, based on few hooligans....... Yes there are embarrassing incidents happened in Delhi, just like in any other area, Since Delhi is the capital the news are taken seriously.......

But look at the news .40 people just watched it without any problem .We can understand if it was a quarrel between him and other Indian.But ganging up and beating him up in public and if the case was only like that police mentioned .then it is too bad.

Few few Indians are justifying this act. Though we are speculating about the reason for this act.

Are they the same ?

So far we only know the version of the story that the SA diplomat has stated, in the interest of truth and justice don't you think the point of view of the attackers must also be known ?

It is an unfortunate incident, but no need to move on. How do we correct our mistakes if we do not dig deeper and find the underlying reasons for taking corrective action ?

Yes sir, I think you should hear from all involved in this incident. A one side story isn't enough to either judge or justify. Therefore those justifying what happened should at least wait for the investigators report.

Stop that nonsense. Firstly, a guest needs to behave like a guest. He should know that he is in the capital of non islamic country. He might be wearing the long skirt in the public place and he wont be treated as a personal from respectable country. Secondly he should have apologized straight away. Thirdly, he asked the local person to speak in english. Which is again a no go now a days.

Proud that Delhites are not bowing every tom d! Ck and herry frm other country. Personals from other country should obey rule of land

Dude that is not fair.He dont know Hindi.Then how can he apologize . If the case was only entering in a restricted area with a dog then this was a heavy hand .

Our Diplomat was humiliated ON PURPOSE by the US GOVERNMENT. This Saudi diplomat was beaten up by a few local residents. (....for reasons yet unknown)

You see no difference between the two incident ?

I have NEVER seen an Indian treat a foreign dignitary badly. Most Indian's by nature are servile towards foreigners.

Now unless the diplomat said something like " If Indians are allowed, dogs should be allowed too" or something similar ...I do not see why any sane person would attack him.

The only other alternative is that he was attacked by a couple of insane goons who went around beating people for no reason. You are free to believe that explanation.

I agree.As far as we know that his guilt was entering with a dog in that park.That is not big crime for beat him up.
If he did something nasty than this then we can undertand the reaction of mob and police should investigate it.

This is sad behavior.
must be ISI agents trying to tarnish Indian image. but then again if they had been ISI agents then they would have kissed the hands of the Saudi and beaten his dog instead

talking about the dog, what happened to it? did they take away his dog?
useless dog that. which let his master get beaten up by daal eating hindus

must be ISI agents trying to tarnish Indian image. but then again if they had been ISI agents then they would have kissed the hands of the Saudi and beaten his dog instead

talking about the dog, what happened to it? did they take away his dog?
useless dog that. which let his master get beaten up by daal eating hindus

I'm most vocal on the behaviour of Delhiites, one of the most racist bunch of faggots you'll see in India. Stayed there for about a year, never again.

But then again, why'd someone beat up a stranger for no reason?

Back
Top Bottom