What's new

Saudi Arabia releases never-before-seen images. đź•‹

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Saudi Arabia releases never-before-seen images of Maqam-e-Ibrahim.

1620261538416.png

1620261583100.png

Saudi government releases unseen close-up images of Hajr-e-Aswad

1620261675743.png

The Saudi government recently released the unseen, high resolution images that offer a rare close-up view of the Black Stone, Hajr-e-Aswad.

It is reported that the rare pictures were taken using the focus stack panorama technology. It took approximately seven hours to capture a single image of the Black Stone, as it was captured in the highest possible resolution, according to authorities.

The images are up to 49,000 megapixels and it took them almost 50 hours to be developed.

The Black Stone, Hajr-e-Aswad, holds great importance for Muslims as it is believed that it was sent down directly from heaven through angel Gabriel who handed it over to the Prophet Abraham.

It can be seen in the pictures that the stone is surrounded by a pure silver frame, and it is placed at the corner of the Kaaba, which is lifted one and half meter from the ground.

Muslims are encouraged to touch the stone after performing Tawaf (the ritual of circumambulating) around the Kaaba, during Hajj or Umrah.

I wish this Jannat ka Pather remove the Pather which is on our Aqaals for so long. But it is indeed an interesting stone and its composition as well.

I am actully more excited about Ibrahim's footsteps.

A man amongst men and the friend of God. A man who lead his life with honor and dignity.... even tho I don't know this man in real life I read so much about him as if I know him an interesting character indeed.. May he who have created him have mercy upon him and his wife Sarah and Hajar and his descendants likewise.

he defines greatness. He use to wake up early in the morning gather as much food he could carry in hope of running into a poor person or a beggar so he could feed him A practice he did every morning and if he didn't run into one that morning he would be saddened.. A unique character... You will see this tall man hunting something down but it was entirely different he was hunting poor and hungry people to feed..

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia releases never-before-seen images of Maqam-e-Ibrahim.

View attachment 740936

View attachment 740937

Saudi government releases unseen close-up images of Hajr-e-Aswad

View attachment 740942

The Saudi government recently released the unseen, high resolution images that offer a rare close-up view of the Black Stone, Hajr-e-Aswad.

It is reported that the rare pictures were taken using the focus stack panorama technology. It took approximately seven hours to capture a single image of the Black Stone, as it was captured in the highest possible resolution, according to authorities.

The images are up to 49,000 megapixels and it took them almost 50 hours to be developed.

The Black Stone, Hajr-e-Aswad, holds great importance for Muslims as it is believed that it was sent down directly from heaven through angel Gabriel who handed it over to the Prophet Abraham.

It can be seen in the pictures that the stone is surrounded by a pure silver frame, and it is placed at the corner of the Kaaba, which is lifted one and half meter from the ground.

Muslims are encouraged to touch the stone after performing Tawaf (the ritual of circumambulating) around the Kaaba, during Hajj or Umrah.

SUBHAN-ALLAH...:-)

Back
Top Bottom