Saudi Arabia behind terrorism in Pakistan: Cleric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gautam

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
A prominent Pakistani cleric says Saudi Arabia is behind increasing terrorist attacks in the South Asian country, Press TV reports.

The cleric went on to say that some Pakistani officials have been practicing policies favored by Riyadh for their own personal gains.

Thousands of Pakistanis have lost their lives in terrorist attacks in recent years across the country. Terrorists target Muslim communities, especially Shia population.

About 400 Shia Muslims, including many professors, doctors and schoolchildren, were slain in 2013 in Pakistan, and dozens have been killed since the beginning of 2014, Human Rights Watch says.

According to former Pakistani Interior Minister Rehman Malik, the anti-Shia terrorist group Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, which is reportedly sponsored by Saudi Arabia, has been involved in 80 percent of terrorist incidents in the country.

Last month, a top Malaysian Sunni cleric said a plot involving the United States, Israel and Saudi Arabia had been hatched to cause sectarian conflict among Muslims.

“Saudi Arabia has been influenced by a US and European political game,” Abdul Hadi Awang told Press TV on January 18.

“The Saudis and other Arab countries have turned their lands into Western bases. They do this not to support Islam but to gain power,” added Awang, who is the president of the Parti Islam SeMalaysia, an Islamic political party in Malaysia.

“This makes us (feel) sorry that the Saudi government has been made to serve Israeli and Western interests,” he stated.

PressTV - Saudi Arabia behind terrorism in Pakistan: Cleric

Wow! And I thought the love between KSA and Pakistan is like the love between them and the Chinese - deeper than the oceans and stronger than steel?

At least that's what the Pakistanis say!

Lashkra e jhangvi supported by saudi arabia is a total BS

Pakistanis are morons not to see the truth in the cleric's statement.As usual,ummah ka chummah akaal par pardah kar gaya.

KSA create zionist Al Qaeda everywhere, to prevent muslims countries from developping correctly to help the JEWS make the Greater Israhell

BS comments from illiterate cleric. K.S.A has nothing to do with Lashkar jhangvi.
Their zionist Al Qaeda dogs do

KSA create zionist Al Qaeda everywhere, to prevent muslims countries from developping correctly to help the JEWS make the Greater Israhell

Their zionist Al Qaeda dogs do
are u by any chance brother of ELIS......:lol:

May I ask on what grounds the cleric made the claims, I must be provided evidence before I believe such outrageous claims....

Wow....First it was afganistan then west and India now KSA??? wow

An unnammed Pakistani cleric accuses Saudis of funding terrorism, says an Iraninian propaganda mouthpiece.

End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom