What's new

Saudi Airforce typhoon Pic

Don't forget that Chinese got a F-16 in the 80s from us and now look at them.
That is pure crap. There is no evidence of such. Ill-informed statements like these will not help Pakistan one bit. The Chinese have never been allowed to look at our F-16s, and if they ever got close to any F-16s at all, it was due to their interest in the Israeli Lavi project.

China must be the luckiest country in the world. They don't want to buy anything to own it nor they want to spend billions in R&D. Just borrow from their friends study the know-how and return it. Lucky fellas

What will the actual manufacturers do ?. :undecided:

What will China do with all these know how. They must have grabbed so much information to build a 6th generation aircraft.:P
China is not lucky, they have earned where they are today. The Chinese spend a lot of money on R&D, you have been misinformed. They have had advanced R&D institutes since the 80s. You are trying to suggest that which I have heard a million times coming from the Indian side, that the Chinese engineering prowess is based on plagiarism. If that helps you justify your incapabilities, then so be it, but it is simply not true.

What will they do when the oil money dried out. Is there any backup plans for them like Dubai.
Saudi Arabia has gold reserves like you wouldn't believe. Mountains of gold, quite literally, buried under the hilly areas. They also have other reserves. Trust me, Saudi Arabia is well catered for for at least the next century.

What will they do when the oil money dried out. Is there any backup plans for them like Dubai.

Once the oil is gone, trust me, they will still be rich. A country with only 27 million people can make a trillion dollars last a century. And seeing they make 200$ billion a year in profits according to ARAMCO they have more than enough time to come up with stuff.

Once the oil is gone, trust me, they will still be rich. A country with only 27 million people can make a trillion dollars last a century. And seeing they make 200$ billion a year in profits according to ARAMCO...

after the oil is dry upped in ME, Sanction from west on Saudis for funding terror and all their money will be frozen in west , its only oil which is the main interest for west after losing that interest they will be put under sanctions, trust me that what time has told us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom