What's new

Saudi air force prepares for Anatolian Eagle 2

Mosamania

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
I saw this news done with lieutenant General Nafi Al-Swait that said that RSAF is preparing to take part in Anatolian Eagle with the following Planes:

1-F-15 C/D
2-F-15 S
3-Tornado GR4
4-E-3 Sentry AWACs
5-Air refuling tankers (Didn't specify the type)
6-Transport planes (Didn't specify)
7-BlackHawk helicopters.

Sounds like a major exercise and KSA is participating with a huge array of jets.

http://www.akhbarelyom.org.eg/news36633_12.aspx

Can somebody tell me what does Anatolian Eagle exercises consist of?? Do they also include ground forces and special forces?

^^ No its only air exercise and multiple states participate.

I could be there to see ! After a couple weeks i will go Konya in Turkey for my family.

Ooooh so you think our air force is training to evade the S-300 system?? Wow nice boost to capabilities. This kind of explains why almost all our Airforce jet types are participating.

Crotale NG
I-Hawk
Tor-M
Buk-M
S-300
SA-6
SA-8 GECKO
SA-3 GOA
ZSU-23-4
ASPIDE
SPARROW

Crotale NG
I-Hawk
Tor-M
Buk-M
S-300
SA-6
SA-8 GECKO
SA-3 GOA
ZSU-23-4
ASPIDE
SPARROW

I don't think there is a nation on earth who do more joint trainings than KSA. Really just a couple of days ago they finished the eager lion exercise and now off to Anatolian Eagle. Our armed forces have never been so ready in their life. Where are all the people that say Saudi forces are incompetent :lol:

I think this exercise a preparation for Iran or a massage. Turkiye and KSA getting closer one another because of the Iran`s threat.

I think this exercise a preparation for Iran or a massage. Turkiye and KSA getting closer one another because of the Iran`s threat.

it's not first time we have had this exercise... it's a message to the world from NATO and Turkish allies.

it's not first time we have had this exercise... it's a message to the world from NATO and Turkish allies.
Nope, it's just a large scale military exercise. No message to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom