What's new

Saudi ‘seeking Pakistan arms for Syrian rebels’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all game of media perception ...If Syrian people were so much in democracy, they should have done long ago. Why an armed democratic movement started all of sudden from nowhere......now a country is totally messed up and home of Alkaida.
Where hundred of Pakistani taliban fight along along with Alkida and selling a anti air weapon in such condition....in next few days we never know ....we heard the news of downed PAF plane....remember mercenaries are bunch of most corrupt people, who only work for money. Like Afghan armed mercenaries sold Stringer to Iran....

Haider, I do not want to take any sectarian side at all. The Syrian movement might have roots in Arab Spring but the cause of democracy might have been hijacked by AlQaeda and it has already become an extremely sectarian conflict. If the conflict continues, I am seriously afraid Shias might become target for revenge and that is the last thing any sane person wants. It would be probably right to work towards democracy and protect the rights of people of every sect. I really think Iran should play a role in the resolution of the conflict by asking the Asad regime to find the best possible settlement towards democracy.

Haider, I do not want to take any sectarian side at all. The Syrian movement might have roots in Arab Spring but the cause of democracy might have been hijacked by AlQaeda and it has already become an extremely sectarian conflict. If the conflict continues, I am seriously afraid Shias might become target for revenge and that is the last thing any sane person wants. It would be probably right to work towards democracy and protect the rights of people of every sect. I really think Iran should play a role in the resolution of the conflict by asking the Asad regime to find the best possible settlement towards democracy.
noticed arab nationalism is more binding then sect. Nothing would happened. Its like majority of Suadi shia support King. May be surprise for you, but its fact.

TTP is already fighting along with syrian rebels...the weapons may find its way back to pakistan in the hands of ttp..

This is the last chance Pakistan have to stay away from Muslim brotherhood, if you get involved this time then history will remember Pakistan as the dumbest nation ever existed on the face of earth, Pakistan will become a case study on how to destroy and perfectly resourceful country.

BTW, it was quite interesting to see how it is "just business" for so many here.

That the business will spill human blood (Muslim blood to be precise, the rest anyway doesn't matter) is not a consideration.

Way to go for the for the self acclaimed fort of Islam.

Its really sad Nawaz use Pakistan as Saudi satellite slave state. Saudi have money and holy places to black mail and fight media war , what we have ? .
Those who live in Suadia , go find " Shareef palace". Spread over miles, one in Mecca and another one in Medina. Live like another King. Same like Zardari a palace in UK and a multi million dollar house in France.
Our leader love to bring other fires at home.

I wonder what the Chinese think about this issue of weapons of their design falling into the hands of Anti-Assad forces in Syria.
China has been a strong supporter of the Assad regime.
We are not strong supporter of Assad regime.
But our goverment support Russia in Syria issue.
And we support Chinese goverment no matter right or wrong.

Officially china don't sell weapon to anti Assad force in Syria . How the rebels get our weapon. We don't care.

It will be a great news for Pakistan as well as an honour to arm the oppressed Syrian people against the tyrant Alawite Dog Bashar al Asad the Mulhid and enemy of Islam. Go ahead with the name of Allah for this nobel cause.

BTW, it was quite interesting to see how it is "just business" for so many here.

That the business will spill human blood (Muslim blood to be precise, the rest anyway doesn't matter) is not a consideration.

Thats debatable. They dont Alawites Muslims..

Troll harder Hindutvadasi, this one didn't work.

Wouldn't this embolden anti-shia forces in Pakistan?

How did you reach that conclusion?

You have done your bit of trolling?? Our blood is already spilling on the streets I have hardly seen any sympathies from your side. Funny that its not so much as we don't care for our non Muslim brothers and sisters losing their lives, its precisely our next door neighbours who deliberately ignore the deaths of thousands of Muslims and mock at them merely to score a few points.

You have done your bit of trolling?? Our blood is already spilling on the streets I have hardly seen any sympathies from your side. Funny that its not so much as we don't care for our non Muslim brothers and sisters losing their lives, its precisely our next door neighbours who deliberately ignore the deaths of thousands of Muslims and mock at them merely to score a few points.

There are no sympathies, this kind enjoys Muslim blood.

keep laughing and wait to see PA soldiers fighting alongside rebels against Assad forces and Iranian guards very soon.

lmao... the "acid rain" did alot of damage to your brains... go take a nap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom