What's new

Sarah Palin Predicts Putins Invasion Of Ukraine.... In 2008 !!!!

What do you expect she saw it coming from her own backyard.:D

They're some kick *** glasses she has !! But hey, she called vladis' move six years ago, and she didn't look half bad doing it.

it's nothing i can far seen the russian invasion to kazakhistan it's seems having russian population in your country is dangers :angry:

it's nothing i can far seen the russian invasion to kazakhistan it's seems having russian population in your country is dangers :angry:
as long as russian language is not banned like in ukraine and threatened by fascists

as long as russian language is not banned like in ukraine and threatened by fascists
so you support russian invasion and separatism to any country cuz of russian language banned ?? what your saying is one thing separating a country is another i don't support fascists but what your doing will never forgivable by future generations and thats make your allys feel unsafe about you

so you support russian invasion and separatism to any country cuz of russian language banned ?? what your saying is one thing separating a country is another i don't support fascists but what your doing will never forgivable by future generations and thats make your allys feel unsafe about you
our allies got huge chunk of russian land illegitimate, they should pay the price which is respecting russian minorities.

our allies got huge chunk of russian land illegitimate, they should pay the price which is respecting russian minorities.
omg you remember ussr fall right ? who take your land ?? what your are saying is unagreeable than every ex soviet should pay same price huh ? what do you mean by russian land ? how about this russia will take all ex soviets by force ! and we are strong and we have nuke and we will massacre any one who pause us like we did in Chechen is that right ?

Back
Top Bottom