What's new

Sania Mirza and Mahesh Bhupati win French Open mixed doubles title...

bhai ka kaam to bhabhi ko comfort dena hai, bhabhi ka kaam bhi bhai ki khidmat kerna :D

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3029751 said:
bhai ka kaam to bhabhi ko comfort dena hai, bhabhi ka kaam bhi bhai ki khidmat kerna :D
Tumhari bhabhi khoon PASEENA bahake ghar main roti laati hai aur tumhara bhai aaram se AC main pada rehta hai.....:D

Tumhari bhabhi khoon PASEENA bahake ghar main roti laati hai aur tumhara bhai aaram se AC main pada rehta hai.....:D

wasie bhabhi bhai ke liye bade bure kismat le ke aye hai jab se shaadi ki hai us waqt se bhai ka career dao peh lag gya hai :D

oye..
Bhabi lagtee hai hamaree ;)

bhai hume to lift he nahi karate hamare bhabhi nahi lagte :D, saara time dubai main guzarte hai ;)

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3029816 said:
wasie bhabhi bhai ke liye bade bure kismat le ke aye hai jab se shaadi ki hai us waqt se bhai ka career dao peh lag gya hai :D
Par bhai ne to bhabhi ki kismat chamka di....:D Hum indians hote hi kismat chor hain....:lol:

neech log doing ghatiya batein about Sania Mirza-

8a24564c50eb0491af8ce3c93951145d

Sania-Bhupathi win French Open mixed-doubles title - Sports - Tennis - ibnlive

Paris: The Indian pair of Sania Mirza and Mahesh Bhupathi won the mixed-doubles titles of the French Open, beating the Klaudia Jans-Ignacik of Poland and her Mexican partner Santiago Gonzalez 7-6 (7-3), 6-1.
The Indian pair although started gingerly, conceding an early break, they came back strongly as the set progressed, breaking their counterparts in the sixth game and taking the set to the tiebreaker, which they won 7-3.
Both Bhupathi and Sania raised their game further in the second set, breaking Jans-Ignacik and Gonzalez in the first game itself. And though they missed to break in back-to-back games, the Indian pair ensured that they hold their serve. Already leading the second set 3-1, both Sania and Bhupathi firmed their grip on the match and title by breaking the Polish-Mexican pair one more time in the fifth game.

To all the pervs, I hate to disappoint you, it ain't her undies you guys are looking at. I suggest you all roll your toung back in your mouth before someone steps on it. I doubt she will play Tennis in a granny undie. I did take a careful look at it :D, noticed that it is more likely to be a Thigh Protective Bandage (Sports Supports).

Back
Top Bottom