What's new

Sane voice? Asad Umar says Imran Khan's statement a personal opinion

Xestan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well, Thank goodness, someone in the party I voted for, has a sane voice.

Asad Umar says, the statement by Imran Khan is his personal opinion and not a party position and he also said that when attacks are coming from the other side, you cannot just keep saying that we want dialogue.

For the emotional PTI fans, please see the video first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Thank goodness, someone in the party I voted for, has a sane voice.

Asad Umar says, the statement by Imran Khan is his personal opinion and not a party position and he also said that when attacks are coming from the other side, you cannot just keep saying that we want dialogue.

For the emotional PTI fans, please see the video first.

It is asad umers personal statement

as pti members/parliamentarians are also defending imrans statement in various tv programs and otherwise

also he is not ok with talks with ttp

see his recent program with kashif abbasi

Last edited by a moderator:
I belong to an old PML-N family but still i voted for this guy ...... i love him.

Salute you Sir !!!!!

Asad Umer is not abuve IK ....:police:

its not about ranks

i gave example that all pti party holders,parliamentarians support imrans statement on current affairs program

they follow party line so its not just imrans personal statement

also as i said asad umar dont like talks with ttp

he can has his say but dont speak for whole pti he should speak for himself

its not about ranks

i gave example that all pti party holders,parliamentarians support imrans statement on current affairs program

they follow party line so its not just imrans personal statement

also as i said asad umar dont like talks with ttp

he can has his say but dont speak for whole pti he should speak for himself

no ones abuve IK
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

IK all the way
smileys-love-920181.gif

ik all the way but we should not be zombie/subordinate supporters like of nawaz and zardari(the ones who are yes men)

yes but what abt party discipline? asad umer shud think of it....look what dat crybaby aunty did during her resignation days?

You're no different. Get that in your head.

janab i specified the yes men not all

which i am not

i differ him on army leaving swat,khatak and asad qasir family member awarded tickets,women reserve seats given to khatak family in kpk,tickets awarded to wrong candidates etc etc

yes but what abt party discipline? asad umer shud think of it....look what dat crybaby aunty did during her resignation days?

pti was right on that and fauzias concerns were addressed thats why she returned her name was below female candidate chosen for national assembly and it was decided before pakistans general elections 2013 and after pti internal elections

i think asad umer was wrong to state party line as it is job of pti spokesman

Sharamnak acting to cover up Ik statement. even other pti member facing heat on talk shows n otherwise ...But Ik is an idiot he didn't apologize to S.C should be clear that his stance won't change

Back
Top Bottom