What's new

Samsung Galaxy S4 road show begins in Karachi

Cyberian

BANNED
Reaction score
Samsung Galaxy S4 road show begins in Karachi
Sunday, May 26, 2013

KARACHI: Samsung Galaxy S4 the world’s fastest selling phone in the Samsung lineup is going places in Pakistan. The Company announced a series of nationwide road shows that would bring the irresistible Galaxy S4 closer than ever before to consumers throughout the country.

The activation drive kicked off from May 25 to 28 May 2013 at the Dolmen Mall Karachi with similar activities planned in Lahore and Islamabad respectively. The event will showcase incredible features of Galaxy S4 in a fulfilled and experiential way. This includes individual, group-based learning and exiting games.

Highlight of the event ranges from activities like becoming hero of the day by taking a picture from Samsung S4 Drama Shot Feature with proper light setup and background to competing for Samsung S4 Gaming Champ in one on one interactive game session. staff report

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Samsung has priced S4 quite reasonably.....This could help boost its sales in Pakistan. Even thou it was sold around 1 lac in the beginning by some swindling mobile vendors. Samsung did great by stepping in and reducing the price significantly. HTC one which is still around 90 thousand in Pakistan will be a no match for S4 which is now around 68.

so which version are they selling the Octa core version?

I'm curious to see how S4 sales will play out. I tested one out, but didn't see any real benefits over my S3.

I'm curious to see how S4 sales will play out. I tested one out, but didn't see any real benefits over my S3.

The differences are actually very minor. I like the eye tracking though, it'll save my thumb from a lot of pain...if I get it.

Back
Top Bottom