What's new

Samba Dance Show of Half Naked Women from Brazil in Saudi Arabia!

I have to confess I'm a bit surprised. I would think Karachi and Lahore wood be very strict.
these are just legal locations .

in krachi/ lahore/islamabad you can get alcohol and girl on pjone call with in 20 minutes .paksitanis are so much hypocrites even the users of such things . dubai have thousands of paksitani sex workers and pakistan buyers vsitors go there for ayashi .poor paksitanis go to cheap alcohol cheap call girls . rich have everything and elite keep thier own stock and actresses models for sex . but this society will rush liek zombies to a person like me whom show them mirror . check how many seats in dance thtere drama theteres in lahore they are full every night to watch legal mujra .

If MBS lived for a decade atleast, he could bring some required changes in conservative Islamic societies!

Yup, they can just import the rape culture from India, don't you clowns think of anything else besides screwing anything that walks on 2s, 4s and flippers (I'm sure your fishermen screw dolphins if given a chance).

Why are you worried about Islamic societies? You live in one of the poorest countries in the world with all your women running around half naked yet having sh1t quality of life. Fix your sh1thole before thinking about other societies.

Trust me yar, these shit hole curry munchers can't think beyond a rape scene.

Yup, they can just import the rape culture from India, don't you clowns think of anything else besides screwing anything that walks on 2s, 4s and flippers (I'm sure your fishermen screw dolphins if given a chance).

Trust me yar, these shit hole curry munchers can't think beyond a rape scene.
asbw8ht0ziz11.jpg

Gang raping male dogs and than talking trash about other civillizations/nations

Mofos change yourselves first lol 🤣

Aur hamain yahan tala gang wali bhi ankhein dikhati hy
Wdym
these guys so much tension of saudi while karachi is full of alcohol and lahore is full of mujra dance thetres and islamabad is full of high class elite prostitutes . haad hai munafqat ki .

karachi
View attachment 807970

lahore
View attachment 807971
Dude and that's the "on the books" part
Of the books stuff is much much more

And you're forgetting smaller cities, they're pretty much the same

Last edited:
@Abu Dhabi sir your views on this devalopment and it's ramifications on islamic world, if you don't mind sharing

This will be reserved for NEOM.. and strictly for tourism places.. It is far from Makah and Medina..

If saudi govt is trying to make itself a hub for tourism and investment by this then they should follow UAE model where they make clear distinction between regions of the country where all such western activities are promoted like Dubai and region where it follows traditional and conservative culture like Abu Dhabi. What they are doing now is rather than distinguishing black and white zones properly they are making entire country into grey area and it would be counterproductive as people won't know whether some of their western activities can potentially land them in trouble.

This is insult to islam and all the muslims. Pakistan should attack and occupy saudi arab ASAP. This will solve pakistan economic problem. Can became world super power again. Pakistan will have everything Money, nukes and people. If it happens, India should be worried. It also fixes Palestinian issues as well.

these are just legal locations .

in krachi/ lahore/islamabad you can get alcohol and girl on pjone call with in 20 minutes .paksitanis are so much hypocrites even the users of such things . dubai have thousands of paksitani sex workers and pakistan buyers vsitors go there for ayashi .poor paksitanis go to cheap alcohol cheap call girls . rich have everything and elite keep thier own stock and actresses models for sex . but this society will rush liek zombies to a person like me whom show them mirror . check how many seats in dance thtere drama theteres in lahore they are full every night to watch legal mujra .

A Pakistani says something against liquor shops in Pakistan

Imran Khan of PDF: Why are you raising voice against liquor shops. There are many issues more important than that in Pakistan

Same Pakistan raises voice against growing patronization of obscenity in Saudia Arabia

Imran Khan of PDF: Why are you raising voice against obscenity in Saudia Arabia when we have liquor shops here in Pakistan

Can you see your hypocrisy Imran???

Give people an inch they take a mile.

The event manager did it for publicity. Next time some other person will go further just to get publicity.

Even beyond what is acceptable in Pakistan... Now available for Hajjis...

Saudi Authorities delete Tweets criticizing Public Samba Dance

Samba show shakes Saudi Arabia | Life
willdujardin
willdujardin
1 day ago
sao_paulo_carnival_brazil_20160206_02-seo.JPG

Photographs of this file taken on February 6, 2016, parade the delights of Vila Maria Samba School during a carnival in Sao Paulo, Brazil. — Reuters pic

Riyadh, January 9-Saudi officials were investigating today after a samba performance by dancers believed to be too inadequate for a conservative kingdom diversifying entertainment options. ..
Over the past week, social media videos have featured three foreign samba dancers on the main streets of Jazan in the southwest.
The women who participated in the Jazan Winter Festival wore feathers in colors that symbolized Brazilian tradition, with their legs, arms and belly exposed.
However, at Rio de Janeiro’s annual carnival parade, he did not show as much body as a samba dancer.
State-owned El-Ekhbariya TV It is a video of the festival, but it is a blurry image of a woman.
“The show is for entertainment, not for attacking good ways or for violating religion or social morals,” a Jazan resident, Mohammed al-Bajwi, told the channel. Told.
On social media, many others were outraged and demanded punishment from the event manager.
One Twitter user, Ahmad al-Sane, said he didn’t consider dancer dresses to be overly understated.
In Saudi Arabia, most local women still wear traditional cloak-like robes in public.
Faced with a conservative backlash, Jazan Governor Prince Mohammed bin Nacelle ordered an investigation and “necessary steps to prevent all abuse” early Saturday. He didn’t elaborate.
With two-thirds of the population under the age of 30, Saudi Arabia has introduced a wide range of entertainment and sporting events over the past five years, from music concerts to cinemas to the F1 Grand Prix Auto Race.
The move, despite resistance from conservative hardliners, is the de facto ruler Mohammad Bin for social reform and economic diversification of the oil-dependent economy, which hosts Islamic sanctuaries and supports Wahhabism. It is part of an extensive initiative by Prince Salman. religion.
In April 2020, Kingdom officialssaid they had executed a Yemeni who was convicted of a knife attack on a Spanish theater company during a live performance in Riyadh.

Critics and rights groups say the kingdom is using major sporting and recreational events to whiten its poor human rights records, such as the 2018 murder and the dismantling of journalist Jamal Khashoggi. — A

https://www.malaymail.com/news/life/2022/01/09/samba-show-shakes-saudi-arabia/2033988 Samba show shakes Saudi Arabia | LifeFP
KSA natives have a genetic link with Brazilians. Centuries ago massive slave migration from all over this region including Africa to Brazil.
Salaam

I wonder how much 'change' can be forced upon the people before there is any meaningful resistance.

The kingdom is not just a kingdom but also home to Masjid al haram and Masjid an nabawi. The grave of RasulAllah pbuh is there.

In addition to that, the government has been very conservative up until a few years ago. The king assumes the title of custodian of the haramein. So the society itself was fairly conservative.

I suppose this is where the issue of how powerful the king/crown prince is vs other power players. The crown prince seems to be pushing aggressively. Let's see where this all goes.
Hajj is now part of the tourism package which is extremely expensive now. Forget about holy places..

in krachi/ lahore/islamabad you can get alcohol and girl on pjone call with in 20 minutes .paksitanis are so much hypocrites even the users of such things . dubai have thousands of paksitani sex workers and pakistan buyers vsitors go there for ayashi .poor paksitanis go to cheap alcohol cheap call girls . rich have everything and elite keep thier own stock and actresses models for sex . but this society will rush liek zombies to a person like me whom show them mirr
How do you know it all? :lol:

Well now Arab single male's don't need to travel to Europe or States to see this

Back
Top Bottom