What's new

saluting soldiers at LoC -INDIAN ARMY

This is a military forum regarding people who understand military and it's gallant traditions which are to a large extent universal in their conduct and purpose irrespective of the nation it belongs to.Certain people with no knowledge of martial traditions suddenly start commenting absurdly which has no place in a defence forum.
The problem is that for the past 30 years Pakistan has been dependent on jihadhist to fight INDIA and not non use of regular soliers has resulted in a moral degradation of its Army Structure from top to bottom that they even deny their own soldiers body.

LoC is a tough posting, I know, I've been there.
It shames me to see jingo-zealots on this forum from both sides trying their to defame the other, such people should get a life. The soldiers who actually fought four wars between them and man this very difficult border share no such hate for the other. We hold border flag meetings, exchange gifts, have fun and are in general very respectful of each other. Even during the tensions of 2002, an Indian body drifted to our side of the river, we gave him proper military protocol before returning him to his regiment and many Indians did the same for our boys in Kargil. So please don't be insensitive and learn to respect each other because the men in whose support you act like animals, display the highest degree of moral and professional conduct. It's no way to show your respect for them.

the same way you do instead of the fact that your army is committing mass genocide in baluchistan
Our Army is doing exactly what your army did in Op Bluestar.
And there is no mass genocide just disarming operations.I can say that because i lived there.

Back
Top Bottom