What's new

Salute to Great Mujahid, M. M. Alam

The real hero. When ever I think of this man the only word comes to my mind is "LION". Truly an inspiration for youth of Pakistan. May ALLAH ranks him higher level of Jannah. Amen.

A true Bengali Patriot of Pakistan
MM Alam was not Bengali

he was born in Calcutta to an urdu speaking family from either UP or Bihar. Lots of Muslims UP/Bihar other areas of India settle in Calcutta because it was British capital before delhi was made. it was a multicultural city.

After partition his family move to East Pakistan, & Muhajirs who moved to East Pakistan were all called "Bihari" as umbrella term by Bengali nationalist (like Punjabi term use by Balochi/Afghani rebels now).

So no MM Alam is not bangali, they killed his people. Non-Bengalis were easy targets for the Mukhti Bahini.

EDIT:

MM Alam's whole family shifted to Karachi post-71 and some went to America. They are pure urdu speaking

MM Alam was not Bengali

he was born in Calcutta to an urdu speaking family from either UP or Bihar. Lots of Muslims UP/Bihar other areas of India settle in Calcutta because it was British capital before delhi was made. it was a multicultural city.

After partition his family move to East Pakistan, & Muhajirs who moved to East Pakistan were all called "Bihari" as umbrella term by Bengali nationalist (like Punjabi term use by Balochi/Afghani rebels now).

So no MM Alam is not bangali, they killed his people. Non-Bengalis were easy targets for the Mukhti Bahini.

EDIT:

MM Alam's whole family shifted to Karachi post-71 and some went to America. They are pure urdu speaking

Brother i am happy that you know the difference between Bihari and Bengali....
Majority of our people put them in the same pot....:tsk:

There were a lot of good pilots, but it was only Allah's special blessing that he achieved, the unachievable and made a record. No small feat by any account.

A true legend in my book. My Allah Shower his blessings, and mercies on his soul, and give him a high place in Jannah.

MM Alam and other Pakistani National Heroes would disprove of today's western wannabe corrupted liberal elite of Pakistan who's only desire is to turn Pakistan into a giant fashion show with scantily dressed women walking everywhere and night clubs on every corner.

Patriots like MM Alam were traditionalists who wanted to preserve the family and social values of their generarion, the generation that founded Pakistan.

i am a fresh graduate i know how it works..
Ctrl C, Ctrl V and just edit the intro page, Assignment/project ready
Result 3.5GPA
So basically you're an idiot who graduated in Cheating. Awesome...:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom