What's new

Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan Wins Pakistani Box Office . 38 crore in a week.

What make me more surprised WHY Pakistanis fond of Bollywood movies:undecided: I'm not saying their all movies are bad majority of it are hard to watch with families, and the controversial once not need to be show in Pakistan.
Pakistan movies were even superior to Bollywood prior to 80. We all know the period of Zia-ul-Haq with his Saudi backed strict Islamic interpretation of music/dance/art had played havoc with the film industry. It was never to revive again. The infinite void so created was to be filled by movies from across the border. Taliban did same damage to media industry in Afghanistan. You cannot have film industry with only all beard men with all women in full burqa reading news or acting in drama or movies. Look at iran they have small industry compare to Bollywood but still produce great contents without showing vulgar dance or tamsh been surrounding around some item girls where women are just there for lust of men. I have seen those who watch indian movies always fast forward thee songs or nudity scene when they have some elders or women around them

Bollywood is dominated in region where people understand Hindi/Urdu just like Hollywood dominate in English speaking countries. People watch Bollywood because they understand the language and it has nothing to do with quality of bollywood movies or whether its compatible with religion. What Bollywood show is not what normal Indian does and it dont even portray Indian culture. Why Pakistan dont watch tamils, bengali, gujrati or malyalam indian movies eventhouh they could have been better than Bollywood? answer is they don't understand the language. People dont watch bollywood because its Indian stuffs but because its something they understand well but insecure indians will boost about it to satisfy their indianess

How much do they charge in these multiplexes in Pakistan? Do they increase the price for some big budget movies like Salman Khan??
good cinema cost you very much same what i pay in UK
It was between 400-600 Rupees when i watched it last time in jinnah park

Thats 38 caror of Pakistani money gone to India. this will be used to fund TTP, BLA Kashmir oppression and propaganda against Pakistan.
Well done Pakistanis.

Okay
you talk about quality of bollywood movies and then say they are watched mostly in asia but the reality is bollywood has the global reach and showed in almost all countries where hollywood is.
Also bollywood is regarded as 2nd best film industry after hollywood.
You talk about rip offs- okay tell me how many yoi find rip offs of bollywood. Just some movies doesn't a film industry of hundreds of movies being termed as ripoff.
Should i tell you how many movies or theme hollywood has stolen from bollywood or from japanese?
coming on quality- imdb and many critics give tatings and majority of movies are rated good, so that speaks of quality can you challenge their understanding on so called your definition of 'quality'.
Also some hollywood movies have low rating still they make good money should that mean that hollywood doesn't have class.
Then you claim that nudity is not in indian religion or indians don't have life or behave like bollywood.
Can you answer my question
Have yoi been to india to propose such things or just it came out because you are a pakistani and it is natural to have such vomit coming out of your mouth?
I would really suggest you to visit Mumbai and explore it yourself also i would like to arrange a meeting with pakistanis who die to be in india or mumbai also i would arrange your meeting with your iron brothers chinese friends living in mumbai around BKC.
So don't comment on things which you don't know or haven't experienced.
Till then good luck.

tell me how many oscars won by bollywood instead of giving me this big lecture about quality of Bollywood. It certainly match to hollywood as far as quantity goes but for quality it even behind Iranian cinema

So you said Bollywood represent Indian culture. ...kia tum log apni maa beti ko nachatey ho item songs par aur nashey mein uss k gird goomtey hoo..Is it ok in your culture for your sisters and daughters to sleep with guys as we see in Indian movies where hero and heroine often get on bed for doing pre-martial sex which they labell as love? Idiots movies never reprsent reality and its true for indian cinema as well as they have fixed formula for movies..

Extremely shameful & this has once again pushed Two Nation Theory in one side.

KARACHI:
The Salman Khan-starrer Bajrangi Bhaijaan may have been a work of fiction, but sometimes life shocks us by imitating fiction. At the Edhi Foundation shelter in Karachi’s Mithadar, far from the glamour of a Bollywood film production, real life heroes are working to find the hometown of an Indian girl who can neither speak nor hear.

So indians now stop showing them hospitable copy dramas
:D

Tubelight was a flop. I went to see it and I don't know but I thought to myself, what am I even doing here.

Back
Top Bottom