What's new

Salam, We are the future of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
assalam o alikum my dear friends. I am Imran Rasheed from south Punjab Pakistan. I am doing Ph.D in Environmental Sciences and a great fan of you. I want to share my knowledge and get experience from you
Welcome to Pakistan Defence Forum my brother and enjoy your stay here.And please ignore the indian trolls here.

Is there any fees for Ph.D in Pakistan. Is there any stipend.

Starting this year, 200,000 students will be getting free scholarships for advance education, such as PhD's, sponsored by the Punjab government. But they will expand the talent selection out to entire country.

assalam o alikum my dear friends. I am Imran Rasheed from south Punjab Pakistan. I am doing Ph.D in Environmental Sciences and a great fan of you. I want to share my knowledge and get experience from you

More of educated people like you need to join this forum and show us educated, future leadership of Pakistan. So far, we are seeing illiterate political crap from some, who show verbal abuse to others following IK as their leader.

Mature and educated Pakistani are needed in numbers on this forum. Welcome :enjoy:

More of educated people like you need to join this forum and show us educated, future leadership of Pakistan. So far, we are seeing illiterate political crap from some, who show verbal abuse to others following IK as their leade
You are right

nice. twada bahun bahun shukriya bhai jan, umeed ha tussan medi rehanmai kryso agar koi masla a wanjy tan
Thakun koi bura kaway te uskoan gaal na khadna is gul tay thaday uthay ban lag sakda he bakitusan ithay chil maro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom