What's new

Safirarms T-14 shotgun (Turkey)

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Safirarms T-14 shotgun (Turkey)

T-14Classic shotgun. T-14 Classic S shotgun.

images

T-14 Compact shotgun

• Type: semi-automatic
  • Gauge:.410 (36), 65 mm (2 1/2") chamber
  • Length: 960 mm (860mm for collapsible butt "S"models)
  • Barrel length: 510 mm (also 320 mm or 610 mm)
  • Weight 2.6 - 2.7 kg
  • Capacity: 9, 10 or 15 rounds in detachable box magazine

proxy

proxy

The T-14 shotgun was developed by Turkish company Safir Arms. It isbroadly based on the famous Ar-15/ M16 rifle, but has several patented features necessary for reliable functioning with shotgun-type ammunition. At the present time it is offered in only one caliber, .410x65 (also known as 36 gauge, 2/12 inch chamber). With .410 caliber bullet weighting 7.5 gram (116 grains) manufacturer claims muzzle velocity in 700 m/s (2,290 fps)range, providing muzzle energy of about 1,800 Joules (1,320 ft-lbs).The T-14 shotgun is semi-automatic only and is available in different barrel lengths to make it legal for civilian use in various countries that permit its citizens to own shotguns.
The T-14 shotgun is gas operated weapon with rotary bolt locking. The gas system utilizes annual (ring-type) short-stroke gas piston, located around the barrel. For maintenance and cleaning gas piston can be removed from the barrel after removing the front sight with its base.
NEWS: Safirarms T-14 shotgun (Turkey)
@Kaan

Last edited:
Akdal MKA 1919 semi-automatic shotgun (Turkey)

Akdal MKA 1919 semi-automatic shotgun (Turkey)
MKA1919-AR-Shotgun.jpg

Akdal MKA 1919 semi-automatic shotgun.

mka_1919_2.jpg

Akdal MKA 1919 semi-automatic shotgun, disassembled to main components.

• Type: gas operated, semi-automatic
  • Gauge: 12, 3" / 76mm chamber
  • Length: 964 mm
  • Barrel length: 470 mm
  • Weight 3.25 kg empty
  • Capacity: 5 rounds in detachable box magazine

Akdal MKA 1919 semi-automatic shotgun is the new product from Turkish company Akdal Arms. This weapon is intended for civilian and security use, and mimics the famous M16 rifle in its layout and placement of most controls. It is remarkably light for its caliber and size, because of extensive use of modern, high strength plastics.

proxy

proxy

Akdal MKA 1919 semi-automatic shotgun utilizes conventional gas-operated action with annual (ring-type) gas piston, which is located around the support tube that runs below the barrel. Return spring is also located around the same tube, which is concealed by enlarged polymer handguards. Barrel is quick-removable from upper receiver, barrel locking is achieved by tilting locking piece inside the bolt, which engages the barrel extension. Charging handle is attached to the bolt and projects on the right side of the receiver. The upper receiver is manufactured from aluminum alloy; lower receiver, along with pistol grip and shoulder stock, is manufactured as one piece from impact-resistant polymer. Akdal MKA 1919 semi-automatic shotgun utilizes detachable box magazines, each holding 5 rounds; an M16-style bolt stop and bolt release button are incorporated into the lower receiver. Manual safety also duplicates M16-style, being located on the left side of the receiver, above the pistol grip. Standard sights include front post, installed on the M16-style removable base, and a detachable M16A2-style carrying handle with built-in diopter sight. Top of the upper receiver is shaped to provide integral Picatinny rail, which will accept detachable carrying handle or optional red-dot or other optical sight.

other photo :
Akdal_MKA_1919_090.JPG

1280px-Akdal_MKA-1919.JPG

I wish companies would lay off of Eugene Stoner's design and develop their own platforms that will distinguish them from their competitors.

I wish companies would lay off of Eugene Stoner's design and develop their own platforms that will distinguish them from their competitors.

I'd not expect innovation from Turkey but on quality i can trust. Stoner's design is impractical as well. M16 design for a shotgun only makes it bulky, length and ugly.

I'd not expect innovation from Turkey but on quality i can trust. Stoner's design is impractical as well. M16 design for a shotgun only makes it bulky, length and ugly.

Yeah same thing with the T-129 which is just a modified A-129...

There is sh.tload of private small arms companies producing such stuff in Turkey, nothing to be taken seriously, they're more about private owning rather then military, military would not even consider most of their stuff.

There is sh.tload of private small arms companies producing such stuff in Turkey, nothing to be taken seriously, they're more about private owning rather then military, military would not even consider most of their stuff.

MKE is manufacturing good ammunition and from what I hear quality firearms. I know that they supply Turkish military with ammunition but not sure if Turkish military procures firearms from their c

This is just a poor mans shotgun for hunters.. nothing special.

You can buy high quality Turkish made guns if you can pay more.

MKE is manufacturing good ammunition and from what I hear quality firearms. I know that they supply Turkish military with ammunition but not sure if Turkish military procures firearms from their c

Probably the only thing they have done good so far is the MPT-76 which's the new assault rifle adopted by the military. MPT-76 will be the standard service rifle of the Turkish Armed Forces by the end of 2014.
Finally!

MKEK-MPT-76-Mehmet%C3%A7ik-2-assault-rifle.jpg

E76EE31352FD9DC669AB618B568CAF73.jpg

22330C6722BBC43A063562C9233AF027.jpg

2D8F241F1297A3244A0B395B41C951D0.jpg

5B2XZyS.jpg

MKEK MPT - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom