What's new

Saffron Terror and Hindutva Ideology

Americans in armed forces swear to defend the Constitution, not a political party.

“I, ____________________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.”

So when President Bush jr and President Obomba orders the military to do regime-change, war crimes and genocide in other countries the military has to obey.

And who are those domestic enemies ?

... The American President swears to defend the Constitution as well:
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
So when President Bush jr and President Obomba orders the military to do regime-change, war crimes and genocide in other countries the military has to obey.

And who are those domestic enemies ?
In most situations they obey, but they swear to defend the Constitution, not the President.

... The American President swears to defend the Constitution as well:
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

In most situations they obey, but they swear to defend the Constitution, not the President.

This seems like a closed loop of wrong things. Obomba ordering the military to do those wrongs things with he saying the constitution permits him to do that and the military obeying him saying that the constitution orders them to obey the president because he is taking his right from the constitution.

This seems like a closed loop of wrong things. Obomba ordering the military to do those wrongs things with he saying the constitution permits him to do that and the military obeying him saying that the constitution orders them to obey the president because he is taking his right from the constitution.
The President has the authority to fight wars. He is commander in chief. Congress funds wars. If the majority in Congress wills they can block funds to the President to wage war. Congress has the power to declare war.

The President has the authority to fight wars. He is commander in chief. Congress funds wars. If the majority in Congress wills they can block funds to the President to wage war. Congress has the power to declare war.

And unfortunately the majority in the Congress won't block funds for the endless wars. Like I said there is no difference between the Democrats and the Republicans. And this also confirms my point that a majority vote need not automatically mean correctness / being right.

Hindutva fascist thugs have been emboldened by the western coddling of this worst kind of scum of the earth. All of their transgressions, pogroms against Muslims will be tacitly and overtly approved and overlooked till they out live their usefulness against china and Muslims.

Until the day the Muslim world awakes from it's slumber and confronts fascist hindus and their backers in all spheres, otherwise, it's game over for the Muslims for the foreseeable future. Hindus have a score to settle with Muslims, and they will get their revenge, if we keep showing them the weakness.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom